[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best friend for last two years is girl >She's very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0529.jpg (37KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0529.jpg
37KB, 500x354px
>Best friend for last two years is girl
>She's very touchy, always says "love you"
>We get coffee and hang out all the time
>Calls me when she's upset and lets me call her when I'm upset
>Try to make move on her last night
>"Oh Anon I always...kinda just saw you as another girl ya know?"

FUCK WOMEN
>>
>>36847618
WHY CANT I BE IN THIS SITUATION I JUST WANT A FEMALE FRIEND
>>
File: IMG_0982.jpg (52KB, 364x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
52KB, 364x500px
>>36847618
>"Oh Anon I always...kinda just saw you as another girl ya know?"
How hurt were you when she said that OP? That's just... just... ouch.
>>
>>36847618
this story is a fanciful fabrication, females are incapable of even the slightest homolust
>>
>>36847654
It stung like hell. I've always had incredibly shit self confidence, especially regarding my "masculinity" (I'm 5'6", got thrown out of military school for failing the PT tests, and I'm scrawny) and I trusted this girl, so it killed me
>>
>>36847618
honestly, what did you expect?

if you are bestie for her/act as her female friend, you are her female friend.

you have to not behave like a female friend to accomplish something.
>>
>>36847618
welcome to orbiting 101...you sad fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0984.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0984.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>36847730
I'm sorry to hear all about that, honestly am. Maybe will self-improvement you'll move further along? Take this as a learning experience and what not.
>>
Z O N E D
O
N
E
D
>>
File: 1490002108485.jpg (51KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1490002108485.jpg
51KB, 600x476px
>>36847618
Now you can watch her get whisked away by Chad after 2 minutes of talking.
That's modern dating for you.
So? you're going to remain an emotional sponge beta orbiter?
>>
*shoulder pat*
>>
>>36847842
Yea I suppose. Live and learn >>36847936
I mean she's still my best friend. I'm still gonna hang out with her
>>
>>36847961
I'm glad you aren't going to stop being friends with her anon. I've never had a female friend and I've always wanted one.
>>
>>36847961
fuck man, how pathetic are you?
>>
File: IMG_0985.gif (947KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.gif
947KB, 400x389px
>>36847961
Oh you, oh you, oh you, and oh you. Why would you continue to be her friend when you've clearly been taught a lesson? I'm beginning to think you haven't received the lesson here. Silly. It is your choice to make though so I won't make that much of a fuss.
>>
>best friend
You stupid fuck. You don't make someone you have feelings for your 'best friend'.

You were leading yourself and her on with that friendship.
Don't get me wrong, not whiteknighting her. But you are the one at fault for hurting yourself.

I've had plenty of female friends and a few female best friends. I never had feelings for them. They were my friends.
What hurts more than getting rejected is losing a best friend you genuinely love, love like family, a sibling. That fucking hurts. Rejection is nothing compared to that.
>>
>>36848001
Dude she's my friend. If she didn't want me romantically but still wants to be platonic friends, I don't see a problem. We have fun.
>>
>>36847618
Same situation but I didn't make a move.
Now we live on 2 separate continents.
She facetimes me drunk and nekkid.
Tells me about the Chad's she hooked up with last night.
Tells me she wants to sleep together once she comes over to visit
>why do you do this
Tells me she loves me
>she's going to come visit me
>probably knows she is my oneitis
She's really cute and overall perfect, I wouldn't cuck myself like this if it was any other girl, I swear.

Feels
I'm nervous.
>>
>>36848042
Good idea, don't be a beta and leave a best friend because she doesn't want to fuck. Many girls out there, just lift some weights.
>>
>>36848035

Larping female detected .
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.