[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go downtown every Friday and Saturday night >see drunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1478618471098.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471098.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>go downtown every Friday and Saturday night
>see drunk normies all over the place
>try to insult them randomly in an attempt to start a fight or at least an intense argument
>do this because I want to practice gaining courage and toughening myself up
>they don't fight me or anything and just laugh and move on with their night

Does anyone else do something similar? Are you more successful than I am?
>>
File: 435543354.jpg (152KB, 1164x771px) Image search: [Google]
435543354.jpg
152KB, 1164x771px
no but I sometimes go on nightwalks on a friday or saturday night and walk around where pubs and bars are and hope a drunk normie tries to start a fight with me so I have an excuse to defend myself.

never been in a fight before and feel that I need the experience of a situation where I MUST defend myself.

plus I am 6ft so could probably take on a drunk manlet normie.
>>
>>36846185
>6ft
ok king of manlets
>>
File: 64564564.jpg (789KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
64564564.jpg
789KB, 2048x1536px
>>36846205
found the 5ft 7 manlet faggot.
>>
>>36846274
Found the 5'6" loser online pretending to be 6ft
>>
>>36846185
>plus I am 6ft so could probably take on a drunk manlet normie.

OP here. I'm 5'6" and very unfit, so I would definitely take a good beating if in a fight with the average drunk normie Chad.

But that's the point. I want to feel the hardship to toughen me up and make me a stronger person. But nothing ever happens, and they just laugh at me.
>>
File: 553453453.jpg (76KB, 484x700px) Image search: [Google]
553453453.jpg
76KB, 484x700px
>>36846306
i-i am actually 6ft anon, I am sorry your mother cursed you with inferior genetics but we aren't all manlets.
>>
>>36846339
>i-i am actually 6ft
nah
>>
>>36846119
Yeah civilized people aren't gonna lose their shit and fight you because you said something mean. If you wanna start a fight just by saying something you gotta go to the hood and then you're just gonna end up getting jumped by a pack of nigs.
>>
>>36846880
>If you wanna start a fight just by saying something you gotta go to the hood and then you're just gonna end up getting jumped by a pack of nigs.

well I don't want to die. There's a limit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.