[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have a suicide deadline? I've decided that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0933.png (210KB, 455x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.png
210KB, 455x476px
Do any of you have a suicide deadline? I've decided that I'm going to cut my losses if I'm still like this by 25.
>>
Mine used to be 25, but I was 25 years old before I knew it. Now I have moved it to 30 since I did start to enjoy making music last year again, but I'm slowly feeling more and more uninspired.
Should probably just do it when I hit a wall with my shitty tunes.

I should get a proper job, save some money and go die abroad.
>>
>>36845230
For me it's 30 .
>>
I'm reeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyy lazy. Suicide sounds like such a hassle
>>
>>36845230

I'll probably wait until my parents are dead, because I don't think any parent should have to go through seeing thier kid die before them

that said, I've also thought about 30-40 if I'm unable to acquire a wife and make a family
>>
>>36845540
Obligatory bait post.
>>
I'm lazy. I'll do it when I get around to it
>>
>>36845230
soon as there is no people who get affected by it, that is unfortunatly unimaginable so, I will however try to get away from anyone probably, maybe in a couple of years they forget I exist
>>
>>36845574
What do you mean? I'd rather put up with life than figure out an easy, painless, convenient and low cost way to end my existence
>>
>still waiting on bullet to the back of the head
>made a deal if my life turned to emulsion, to not ask any questions and just put a .338 in the back of my skull
>it was agreed
>still breathing
>this is why I don't trust people
>>
>>36845230
>Do any of you have a suicide deadline
when i go fully bald
>>
muh DFW
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (224KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
224KB, 1024x768px
>used to read an average of 100-150 pages per day
>wrote every day
>wrote a full novella when I was 16
>had a few close friends
>get le-fake mental le-illness due to depression
>antagonize all my friends until they mutually agree to never talk to me again and block me on social media
>stop reading and begin to believe that literature is a dead medium
>aimlessly browse the internet for reactionary political opinions
>unable to write
>can barely form coherent sentences
>they always come out looking awkward and overly-wordy
>the last thing I wrote was an incoherent drug-induced free-verse love poem to a girl I later discovered my best friend had fingerfucked
gap year is great
>>
>>36845994
I should also add that I've been in the computer 6-8 hours per day. I don't even enjoy it.
>>
I can kill myself at anytime.
>>
File: 1445914936220.png (63KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
1445914936220.png
63KB, 326x414px
>>36845230
When i become homeless, because i know for a fact that it will end up happening at some point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.