[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody on r9k investing in cryptocoins? Been doing it for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: rarecomfypepe.jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
rarecomfypepe.jpg
6KB, 249x249px
Anybody on r9k investing in cryptocoins?

Been doing it for ~1/2 year now. Using cash I get from airbnb (around $600-700 a month).

Soon I wont even have to work.
>>
>>36845088
Yeah I hope it doesn't crash. I bought a shit load of ethereal and lite coin. I hope it doesn't go down. But so far it's been grear
>>
>>36845464
>eth and litecoins

Same. Bought many at 20-29 dollars. Got even more at 50
>>
File: 8Lng.jpg (11KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
8Lng.jpg
11KB, 250x201px
>tfw too much of a brainlet to even understand stocks
i aint investing in fucking anything
>>
>>36845517
>convince enough neets to buy cryptocurrency
>prices goes up
>sell sell sell
>make money while all the suckers cry
>buy again when they've crashed to rock bottom
>repeat
That's how you invest in cryptocurrency
>>
File: 9lnp.jpg (206KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
9lnp.jpg
206KB, 652x960px
>>36845562
i see, how do stocks work?

why would a company want to sell me a "stock", what value does it hold and why does it increase/decrease in value?

I've watched like 3 videos on it but it still doesn't help
>>
>>36845653
I don't know for sure but I think it's something like this.
Basically I'm Steve Jobs and I tell you that I have a great business idea but I need funds to realize it.
So I start a stock business and need 10 000 $ starting capital to register. This way I register 10 000 stocks. Whoever owns the most stocks, owns the company. I offer you to invest in my company now for 1$ per stock. You buy 100 stocks for 100$. BOOM iphones are hot shit butter and my company is now worth one billion dollars and your 100 stocks are now worth 10 million dollars.
>>
>>36845855
Youre correct. That is stocks in a nutshell
>>
>>36845562
the oldest trick in the book but people are stupid enough to fall for it.
>>
>>36845855
>So I start a stock business

what is that?

>and need 10,000 dollar starting capital to register

register for what?
>>
>>36846217
you can run your business completely on your own. However, if you run a business on your own name, and that business goes bankrupt, so do you, and the creditors can claim your house and your car to pay your debts.
If your business is too big for you to carry on your own shoulders, you can register the business as a company. If the company goes bankrupt, you don't have to take personal responsibility. You make a name for the company ("Apple") and register the owners. You divide the ownership of the company into a currency called stocks, and distribute them among the owners according to how much they invested in the company's starting capital. If you hold 51% or more of the stocks, you practically own the company and make decisions for it. Mark Zuckerberg owns 51% of the stocks of Facebook, enough for him to retain ownership.
again, I'm not really into these matters, so I may be wrong.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.