[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>current year >not being friends with girls Girls are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1492479302895.jpg (130KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492479302895.jpg
130KB, 900x1200px
>current year
>not being friends with girls

Girls are better friends than boys

>Willing to discuss feels
>Actually go to do fun things instead of drinking in basements or playing vidya
>Having qt friends increases your chances of getting a qt gf
>>
My best friend is a QT lesbian

She told me she was bisexual at first so I took her on a date. We made out and I fingered her.

>Tfw you were the reason someone found out they didn't like men
>>
if she was my friend I'd just rape her
>>
>>36845027
>discuss feels
And then get weirded out because your feels are autistic and women have no empathy anyways.
>fun things
Like making fun of other stupid whores and shopping?

Kill yourself roastie, I can smell your meatflaps from here.
>>
Girls still want their guy friends to be good-looking. Pretty much the same standards that a girl looking for a boyfriend would have.
>>
>>36845286
just dress well and take care of yourself
>>
>>36845027
>drinking in basements or playing vidya
this sounds like fun desu
What "fun" can you have with female friends?
>>
File: bait za dusto.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bait za dusto.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36845027
Guys, you see that "options" field? Every time you see a shitty thread like this, when you answer, put the word "sage" in it.

Thank you for listening.
>>
>>36845027
I'm just glad you posted pictures of her feet. You got any more?
>>
>Actually go to do fun things
The usual outgoing, be-in-a-loud-crowd and talk to strangers you do not want to know about sort of 'fun'?
What do you think I am staying inside to avoid?
>>
File: wojakk.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
wojakk.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>36845027

>being a beta orbiter
>watching her fuck chads
>Being "that gay friend"

No thanks.
>>
I don't even have male friends that I would hang out with
>>
Almost all of my friends at school are girls, can't say it's much better. I love my friends but it's not much different from a group of guy friends. There is a little more passive aggressive drama but that's really the only noticeable difference.
>>
>>36845027
Women cant hold a conversation with meaning, and the feels are always one sided.
>>
>>36845027
Yeah but they want to fuck me.
And I'm not in good place psychologically to fuck them. Also I hide behind cold mask but I am too emotional behind it. So if I fucked them I would fall in love.
And they are sluts otherwise they wouldn't flirt with me. And the sexual tension is too much to handle.

I think I will stay semi hikki thank you very much.
>>
>Best friend is girl
>Hang out all the time, get coffee every week, take class together at uni
>Always hugs me and says "love you!"
>Find out via mutual friend that she thinks I'm gay

Whoops
>>
>>36845545
implying girls dont want to fuck their gay friends
>>
They talk shit behind your back the moment you leave .
>>
>>36845545

i...i used to have a female friend who told me she loved me...i never even thought she possibly thought i was gay...
>>
File: 3d9.jpg (32KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
3d9.jpg
32KB, 600x479px
But you're viewed as gay by the majority of people, I limit myself to about 3 at a time, but most of the time they're depressed and clingy then become an annoyance
>>
>flaky as fuck
>almost always have garbage sense of humor
>if they have a bf it's all they ever talk about
Nah I'm good.
>>
>>36845610
If a girl says she loves you, she views as either gay, or so unappealing that you're no threat at all
>>
>>36845027

>boring as fuck
>don't know how to have an actual fucking conversation
>will drop friends in an instant
>constantly fucking lie
>no sense of humour
>will never have your back or care about you the way your male friends do
>just generally mean-spirited, dumb, deceptive, and boring

Just lol at the idea that guys want female friends
>>
>>36845736

well im hoping its the second one but i just cant shake the thought that she thought i was gay and probably told alot of people that i was gay too...
>>
>>36845027
>>Willing to discuss feels

This might be a bad one though.
Yeah I guess they'll listen to your feels, but if you're a broken down fuck that goes on /rk9/ then she might not want to listen to your shitty feels.
>>
>>36845470
>ut it's not much different from a group of guy friends
Yes, it is, because with guy friends there's no sexual tension.

>>36845545
Well no shit. She wouldn't want to be friends with you if she thought you were straight, because straight women don't want straight men as friends. Sexual tension is bad for friendship.
>>
>>36846833
Maybe in some groups but there isn't any sexual tension in my group of friends.
>>
Are female friends a meme
>never seen 50 year olds with female friends
>if they are ((((friends)))) it's usually coworkers or some type of Church organization thing or setting
>can two straight opposite Xes non family related individuals ever truly be 100% platonic
>>
>>36845027
I have no clue how to make female friends. I really really wish I had a female friend.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.