[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are a man you are constantly belittled by feminists who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

If you are a man you are constantly belittled by feminists who cry 'end gender roles!' et cetera yet if a man shows his emotions, the same feminists will say the man has 'toxic masculinity'. Here are the facts. Men should not show weak emotions. That's not what a man does. Feminists only want to end 'gender roles' that they don't like: cooking and cleaning and in general not being a man. They don't want to end gender roles that benefit them: crying, getting more favorable protection of the law, and always having somebody to lean on.
>>
>>36843432
>if a man shows his emotions, the same feminists will say the man has 'toxic masculinity'
Isn't it the other way around? 'Toxic masculinity' is basically not being a crybaby
>>
>>36843497
Emotions of anger lust and power
>>
>>36843673
Well if you think those are the only emotions men can show, or that it is natural and unavoidable for men to "vent" (venting / catharsis is basically not real), then yep you have toxic masculinity

The Coen Brothers would talk to each other about how gay and dumb you are if they ever met you and had to talk to you at length
>>
>>36843807
Go ahead, cry on my shoulder. Just bring your feminist overlord along and some lube so me and her can take turns fucking your ass.!
>>
>>36843834
You're so far from real life with this comment that I don't know what the fuck you're on about, which is impressive / worrying considering how much time I spend here
>>
>>36843974
>what the fuck you're on about
How to admit defeat in an arguement
>>
>>36844074
I had no idea that the secret to winning every argument is to say some shit that doesn't make sense to my opponent, and then not explain it. I'm enlightened now, thank you
>>
>>36843432
mensrights faggots are such whiny little bitches. please 'go your own way' somewhere else.
>>
>>36843432
>yet if a man shows his emotions, the same feminists will say the man has 'toxic masculinity

You've got that backwards. One of the few things feminists and MRAs agree on is that men are unfairly criticized for showing emotions like sadness and can only show either anger or nothing at all. "Toxic masculinity" is the feminist term for that, and it's a fair point to make.
>>
>>36844363
You did not comprehend the OP.

A man does not feel the emotion of sadness.
>>
You aren't being shamed or belittled for being a man. You're being shamed and belittled for being a violent, unhinged creep, in compliance with ancient gender roles. That's not the same thing as being a man. You can be a man in a nontoxic way.
>>
File: 1493952273534.jpg (69KB, 780x785px) Image search: [Google]
1493952273534.jpg
69KB, 780x785px
>>36844462
>>36844363
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEE
I'm gonna fling my diarrhea napkins at you if you don't stop, I'M BEING SERIOUS

FEMINISM BTFO
>>
>>36844380
A man feels as he pleases
>>
File: m5rEllw.jpg (226KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
m5rEllw.jpg
226KB, 1129x1600px
>>36844534
pic related, you in the bottom left panel!
>>
>>36844608
You do know you're telling yourself this solely to justify being shitty to women & why women deserve it? You don't think the attractive guy would get even more women by treating them well?
>>
>>36843432

>listening to women

Here's where you went wrong.
>>
>>36844608

>in beta boy's comic world white skinhead breeding gangs actually exist
>>
>>36844608
I wonder if this is even SORT OF based on a Reddit post. Seems more like a MRA fever dream, honestly
>>
I just tell them I don't have male privilege because women don't consider me a man.

They keep arguing but it works enough to give them something to think about.
>>
>>36843432
If you don't think it's alright for me, a man, to cry when I am upset, then the feminists are right. The structure of which some emotions are allowed for men vs not allowed is toxic masculinity. It's not a binary, where men can have zero emotions, they just cant show the wrong ones.

Even in your own post, you enforce this paradigm.
>>
>>36844608
How that is in any way relevant, i have no clue. Hypermasculinity doesn't make anyone a man, which is what i was trying to say. A man who does what he wants (regardless of what the "normal" or "manly" thing to do) is much more of a man than one who cowers at the thought of doing something society would see as unmanly, and let everyone else decide their actions like rats.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.