[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad is conventionally unattractive, with large protruding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0667.jpg (85KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
85KB, 767x1024px
>Dad is conventionally unattractive, with large protruding ears, bad hairline, horrible male pattern baldness, big nose, horrible eye area.
>Makes you conventionally ugly and ruins your life.
>Expects you to be grateful to him.
How the fuck is this okay? Why am I stuck in this shitty situation and why can't I take legal action?
>>
its time to man up anon, if your dad got laid, you can too you fucking piece of shit kill yourself RIGHT NOW
>>
>>36842636
>conventionally ugly
More like makes you spineless faggot who has less character than stone.
>>
>>36842658
>got laid.
It's not just about getting laid. Lookism and heightism permeates respect and all other aspects of life which I'm not able to do well in because people always have a negative perception of me, as I'm ugly.
>>
What's your mother like?

Is she just as ugly?
>>
>>36842705
Character won't get you far with women. Attractiveness will. People generally date their looksmatch or less.
>>
Take the Antinatalism pill
>>
>>36842729
My mother is very attractive, but she's short at about 5'1. Heightism doesn't affect women though. I'm 5'8.
>>
>>36842743
>Character won't get you far with women
It's pointless to even get in a discussion with you already think that looks > character.
>>
>>36842762
I really want to have kids and lead a normal life but people have an innate hatred for me, so its hard to make friends and meet women who are genuinely satisfied to be around me. I don't agree with antinatalism as it goes against human's natural instinct.
>>
>>36842829
Character does help, but the door isn't open if you don't meet a woman's looks requirements. You probably don't feel this way because you don't experience negative lookism. I can't really see how anybody could think character, which is a vague intangible thing, is more important than looks. I would love to hear a good reason otherwise.
>>
>>36842926
Buddy i'm objectively 4/10 and women crush on me because of character and not looks.
Besides answer me this question - why there are handsome, /fit/ robots who are virgins late into their 20's? Surely they have looks.
>>
>>36843141
>why there are handsome, /fit/ robots who are virgins late into their 20's?

There aren't any. They don't exist.
>>
>>36843182
>They don't exist
That's what you want to believe.
>>
my dad was alpha as fuck and i'm a beta loser

it is much worse
>>
>>36842636
>grandfather ubermensch tubrochad
>father chad
Not their fault in my case
>>
>>36842926
Can confirm. Am average at best and got 2 girls and a dude with some kind of attaction towards me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.