/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CHAD! I'm so glad you came to my party! I w- Oh. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: Disappointed-Woman.png (226KB, 634x360px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed-Woman.png
226KB, 634x360px
>CHAD! I'm so glad you came to my party! I w- Oh. It's just you. Well, just leave my homework on the counter, *sigh* thanks. See you at school on Monday.
>(God, won't this dork just go away? Why is he still here)
>>
>>36842477
i would like to take you out sometime? what music do you like? can i take you to dinner?
>>
File: 99.jpg (168KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
99.jpg
168KB, 500x625px
>>36842477
1. why would you be at the party
2. why would she ask you to do her homework, while at the party
3. implying she would even talk to you to begin with
4. implying she would think twice about you
5. why are you a nigger?
>>
File: IMG_6323.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6323.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>36842477
>So this is the thanks I get ? I go out of my way and do something nice and this is the reaction I get? You know what? That's it, YOU DIE! *sprays her brains across the wall*
>>
>>36842584
>he didn't know about the party because he wasn't invited, he just assumed she was spending the night at home because she didn't feel well like she said when he asked her out earlier that week
Hello, norman
>>
File: 88.jpg (11KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
11KB, 500x415px
>>36842725
I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around what you just typed. Mind rephrasing it in a less autistic way, normo?
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>36842477
i came here to go postal

GET THE FUCK OFF MY EARTH NORMIES

REEEEreeeeeeeeeeeeREEEEEEEE
>>
Nah, I just came to hang out with your twin brother
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.