[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would having a wife and kid make you happy? Personally, now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1492012130384.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492012130384.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
Would having a wife and kid make you happy?

Personally, now that I'm financially independent I'm considering adopting but I have 0 interest in committing to a woman
>>
File: 1.jpg (292KB, 1057x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
292KB, 1057x1024px
they look pretty happy to me
>>
File: 1493476553388.jpg (19KB, 384x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493476553388.jpg
19KB, 384x395px
>>36842284
>americans name their kids 'Track'
>>
Having a wife, yes

A kid? No

I should learn to love one person first, I couldn't handle 2 at the same time
Im also too worried of what my kids could become in the modern society
I guess I would like a daughter but im too afraid of what could happen to her, would break my heart
>>
>>36842240
>single man
>adopting
Doesn't work that way except in movies friendo.
>>
>>36842240
I have no idea. I'm lonely but I also don't know if the responsibility of taking care of two or more people is really what I need. Damned if you do or don't really.
>>
>>36842303
#NotAllAmericans
>>
File: crazy wojak.jpg (54KB, 662x712px)
crazy wojak.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
No, not at all. I'm incapable of living together with other living things. I need to have my own place to live by myself to be happy. For me it's like how people go insane when they're alone for too long, only the opposite. I couldn't live with my dad, couldn't live with my sister, couldn't live with my girlfriend, I couldn't even live with my dog and had to give him to a friend. If I had a wife and kids living with me 24/7 and I would genuinely go insane and probably murder-suicide them.
>>
>>36842303
Americans name their children like pets
>>
>>36842240
Not necessarily, but since having children (reproducing) is the driving force of all life, it is very possible.
>>
>>36842303
it's a very righteous biblical name you heretic
>>
File: bd-07000.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px)
bd-07000.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>36842240
A family won't make you happy. You have to find what you love and pursue it.
>>
I'm biologically wired to want to produce a family, so yes, having a traditional, faithful wife and two kids would make me happy.

What are the chances of finding a traditional, faithful wife in today's day? Doesn't look like it's more than 50%.
>>
>>36842240
According to literally every married guy I ask: no.

Marriage is

>having 0 hobbies
>job you hate even if it was originally your passion
>no sex
>kids who are occasionally cute but mostly stressful as fuck
>no relaxation
>no time to do anything really
>getting bitched out by the wife but having to smile & hold hands in front of society
>>
My coworker has had to pay for his wife's foot surgery that comes from a genetic defect she has that causes her toes to be too close together, with her ring toe literally growing out of the middle of her foot. This bitch doesn't work at all, she's going to school for some useless fashion degree (which he is paying for) and she's using his insurance to pay for her surgery (which he has to pay the co-pay on).

Meanwhile, this unemployed cunt is calling him every hour because "she's bored" and she demands that he take her out to museums and bars and shit in her wheelchair as she recovers from her surgery.

She's hot and all but if that's the kind of shit you have to put up with in marriage then I'll take the years of crushing loneliness, thank you.
>>
>>36842240
Having a kid, no

Not because I hate kids but because I'm too autistic to be a dad, I would have no idea where to even start. My kid would probably grow up abusing drugs even though I constantly told him not to.
>>
File: IMG_0938.jpg (161KB, 898x701px)
IMG_0938.jpg
161KB, 898x701px
>>36843936
>two kids

Why? In my culture you want as many kids as God will give you
>>
>>36843936
50 percent is good odds.
>>
>>36844008
Being a parent is the kind of thing you learn as you go. All parents just make it up as they go.
>>
>>36843936
Plenty of good wife material nowdays anon, just not in America or the 1st word in general.
>>
>>36842240
How old are you OP?
You probably don't understand because those are grown up things
>>
>>36842392
this, very much

oregiunalllll aaaa
>>
>>36843936
Chance? You're not a lottery ticket. You have to make your own luck.
>>
>>36842240
Children yes, the idea being that one could raise the child and teach, guide them, pass on any insights and assets that you've accumulated in life. I feel I've learned a lot since being alive and it would give purpose to try and pass this information and insight on to the next generation, in a way that my parents did not to me, thus hopefully increasing the net level of intelligence and consciousness in the world by some tiny amount which is what all people should strive to do. Leave the world a slightly better, slightly more evolved place than what it was. Adoption is a legit way to do this since you can attempt to instill your memes even if they probably came from inferior genes. Of course it rarely works out that way in reality. Most people have to work all the fucking time and won't get much of a chance to teach their kid or the kid may not be receptive, or be mentally fucked up by the mother or other kids.

Wife maybe, if you can find a female who is bubbly and fun, and not a dimwitted leech, these are super rare though and generally snapped up very early on. Otherwise it's essentially having another child that you have to provide for except this one's as old as you so there's no point or satisfaction trying to invest in teaching it anything.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.