[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want harm to come to others What is a career path I could choose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1491882088248.png (888KB, 1271x708px) Image search: [Google]
1491882088248.png
888KB, 1271x708px
I want harm to come to others
What is a career path I could choose to help me do this?
>>
I was thinking actuary or politician might be the easiest ways to cause large scale harm but I don't know if that is personal enough
>>
>>36839507
Not sure what its called in english but there is a guy that can come to you when you are not paying debts/rent and can make your life a living hell/make sure you will never recover for the rest of your life financially
>>
Professor/teacher

Break some students idk
>>
Social justice warrior

easy peazy
>>
>>36839561
Pretty sure that is illegal here but I am open to it if I knew how to get into it
>>36839565
If I were what year should I teach? When would they be the most vulnerable to influence?
>>36839581
That's not a career, that's a hobby
I want to be paid for fucking up lives
>>
>>36839507
Be a cop. Follow the rules, and then beat the shit out of people when they resist.

As long as they aren't black or women, hardly anyone will give a shit.
>>
>>36839631
Well you should probably start with the kids who have just entered college, idk what year that counts to you

After highschool they won't be ready for college, let alone a satan of a teacher/prof.
>>
>>36839643
That could work, but aren't most of the people cops deal with already fucked?
I want to fuck up peoples lives, not throw shit on top of more shit
>>36839647
That's true, I was pretty impressionable my first year of college
Now the question would be what subject to teach
>>
>>36839507
judge

origiriginalio
>>
>>36839717
Pick the hardest thing that is also a must/pretty common
Something math/history related perhaps
>>
>>36839717
>Now the question would be what subject to teach
Be a credit card pusher.
>>
All these replies and not one of you fucks has mentioned DENTIST?
>>
>>36839758
How hard is it to become a judge?
Won't that take me dozens of years?
>>36839791
Maybe English? They get a lot of leniency in what exactly they teach/how they teach it and I remember it being required.
>>36839793
I want to ruin lives not be a minor annoyance at dinnertime
>>36839811
Again, dentists are an annoyance, not a life ruiner
>>
>>36839811
He can't make people miserable without losing his job that way

Especially not in a personal way since most are afraid of dentists in general, so him being one wont change much
>>
>cause people pain
>then charge them $5000
>insurance barely covers a hundred
>implying this wouldnt ruin poor peoples lives
>>
>>36839876
Being a judge would take tons of time of studying and working as some law-man as well

Plus there's only one judge, you'd have to be excellent choice or really lucky to become one

Like some astronaut
>>
>>36839889
I would rather ruin the lives of people who had promise to be something good
Ruining poor people wouldn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling
I want more in the vein of destroying families and futures
>>
>>36839507
Divorce lawyer
Orphanage headmaster
Principal
>>
>>36839631
Any year with lots of teenagers age between 15-17.
If you play it right they'll be broken for life.
>>
>>36839631
Teach history and buy biased books.

The best way to bring down a house is to build it on an unsure foundation.
>>
You should become a police officer :^)
>>
Investment banker, politician, media pundit all work fine.
>>
>>36839561
I believe it's a repossession (called a repo man) man. Would he take , for example, your car, if you weren't making payments on it?
>>
>>36840410
i dont think buying expensive, new cars on credit is a thing outside the US
>>
>>36839631
>That's not a career, that's a hobby
>I want to be paid for fucking up lives
You forget that the high-profile SJWs get generous support from the morons who pay them money for nothing every month on Patreon and the like. A common tactic is to stir up trouble by being a cunt, use the resulting backlash as proof of "internet harassment" and watch the money flow in. It's basically a career at this point.

These people are literally (and in some cases openly) working to destroy Western civilisation and cause actual harm to society in the name of their ideology, I can't think of a better way to do large-scale harm to humanity other than randomly nuking cities or something
>>
>>36840439
Oh it is. No matter where in the western world, many people people buy new cars and can't pay for them cash.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.