[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be 15 and in love >lying in the grass a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1486518972845.jpg (29KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486518972845.jpg
29KB, 400x388px
>you will never be 15 and in love
>lying in the grass a hot summer night, looking at the stars, talking freely about whatever comes to mind
>not worrying about the rent, bills, student loans
>your only worry in life is how to cheat on that test on monday
>you will never take a young, tight, fierce girl's virginity, and see her look into your eyes and say "i love you"
>you will never have a girl around you each day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fucking
>you're in your twenties now
>need to have a job
>need to be serious now
>all the good girls are taken
>maybe you'll get an ok one at last
>she's already experienced all those feelings before, and is now just detached and bitter
>she's already had multiple relations
>tfw you never had a teenage love
>tfw you never got to experience the most beautiful thing in your entire life
>>
>tfw you never had friends as a teenager
>tfw you never went on adventures exploring places
>tfw you never went to other kid's houses to play video games
>tfw life was already gray and dull by the time you were 12
>>
>>36839504
>you never got to experience the most beautiful thing in your entire life

Wait. That line is usually in reference to having/raising a child.
>>
>>36839504
I'll be blunt. I really think the 80s and 90s really fuck the scene up with people dating, that's when the whole "what's the rush?" shit started and more and more of culture was pushing you not to focus on dating because of the "overpopulation" scare.
I mean the average age of marriage between the 1950s and the 1980s was 21. (18 for women, 22 for men) with the highest rate of Marriage being 1986. A chart in 2004 showed that people in the country across all ages that never married once was in the single digits.
Now the average age for marriage is 27 and we are at an all time low for dating let alone marriage. I really think they should have kept the dogma of the early 20th century around that your purpose was to find a mate, a lifestyle and work all before you hit 24. As it stands everyone is so directionless that most fail basic shit like OPs example of just spending time with a girl.
>>
File: 1(360).jpg (66KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
1(360).jpg
66KB, 716x960px
AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?, WILL YOU CRY LIKE A WOMAN ABOUT IT?, DO YOU THINK THAT WILL MAKE IT BETTER?, WILL YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE OR DIE AS A DOG?
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 125x93px
>>36839504
People like you are a fucking joke
>>
i miss my highschool sweetheart so much

i have a ring he gave me and i always imagined if i lost it then we'd never get back together and i lost it a few weeks ago while i was drunk around town and was depressed and sad about it for a while and then came to terms with it and was on the road to getting over him

and then i fucking found it on the floor yersterday and my whole life is a mess now
>>
>>36839504
And if you did experience it you'd be whining how much you miss it
Get over it faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.