[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here afraid to get completely drunk because you might

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1491043553424.jpg (24KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
1491043553424.jpg
24KB, 600x557px
Anyone else here afraid to get completely drunk because you might actually kill yourself while out of it?
>>
No but I am afraid I'll do it when psychotic, I already hurt myself several times
>>
>>36838626
i actually hope for it. one day when i'm drunk i'll have the balls and the lack of wherewithal to just do it.
>>
That has never stopped me. Sadly, a hangover is all I'm rewarded with.
>>
>kill yourself while out of it
Be careful. My best friend did that and I'm sure he would regret it if he was still alive.
I hope you feel better soon. Don't leave close ones behind!
>>
>>36838825
I don't particularly want to end it now, but when I get completely drunk I black out and I keep drinking during that hours long blackout

I might have 0 control over what I do

It doesn't help that whenever I do drink, I get even more calm and depressed
>>
File: beer_213436.jpg (46KB, 250x923px) Image search: [Google]
beer_213436.jpg
46KB, 250x923px
>>36838626
I never drank, so I have no idea where my limits are or when I'll feel it.
What do 2 bottles of beer usually do, because that's the most I ever drank in one sitting.
>>
>>36838825
I think you're baiting but either way, fuck off
>>
>>36838825
your best friend absolutely wouldn't regret it and you're partially the reason for his suicide
>>
>>36838973
If you're a white guy of northern/Eastern European decent who weighs 200lb, it does nothing
>>
>>36838626
I'm a happy drunk so no. Everything gets better for me when drunk.
>>
>>36838988
I don't care what you think

>>36839000
I'm not.

>>36838901
Maybe you should drink less for a wile?
>>
>>36838626
This is why i drink as much as i do
>>
My suicide plan has long been a fifth of vodka and a 9mm. Part of why I don't drink anymore. Plus the calories and the estrogen.
>>
>>36839008
I'm nowhere near 200lb.
>>
>>36838626
No but I had the exact same fear when I lived alone in 5th story and wanted to get high all ghe time.

I remember one time I ate aome shrooms and got high and then I was just standing in the window and telling myself loudly DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD MAN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE JUMPING OUT THIS WINDOW
>>
how are you not happier when you're drunk?
the fuck are you doing wrong?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.