[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be me >chubby girl I weigh 165 pounds >friend tells me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 426x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 426x346px
be me
>chubby girl I weigh 165 pounds
>friend tells me I need to change my personality and be more pretty to get a bf
>that makes me feel sad
what do
>>
>>36838062
Diet and introspection.
>>
>>36838062
>what do
kill yourself you fucking slag

do not respond to this post

leave immediately and never come back
>>
>>36838062
please fuck off, this is obvious bait and you're a faggot, please leave and don't come back
>>
>>36838062
You don't have to change personality, only diet. Try doing keto.
>>
>>36838062
>friend tells me I need to change my personality
no you don't
>be more pretty
yes, lose weight first off
>>
>has friends
>okay for them to be on r9k

choose one

also diet
>>
>>36838062
165lbs could differ between heights, how tall are you?
>>
>changing yourself specifically to attract people

How does it feel to know that whomever you'll befriend afterwards, would have laughed you in the face in your other state?

Then again, you're a woman. I don't know what your hivemind tells you to do or be, so just go with it, I don't know.
>>
>>36838105
5.5 :( I'm afraid,feels bad
>>
>>36838143
Don't eat sweets and junk food. Don't eat pork. Be more active, work out and all that. Get hobbies and read up on what you're interested in. Don't seek out people to be with, you'l end up in a shitty relationship, pick the nigga that makes you happy.
>>
kill yourself, you could throw a rock and hit a guy that'd be interested in you

this post is herbally fresh
>>
>>36838062
Well you're here so you must have took a hint
If you haven't figured it out by now your friends meant lower your standards
>>
Tits with timestamp you roastie tryhard
>>
>>36838096
+1 for keto. It's been a week and a half for me and I already lost 10 pounds
>>
>>36838062
Stay hydrated as it smoothens your skin
Actually spend 5 minutes on your sorry ass self in the morning in front of a mirror.
Shower regularly
Squats.
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (95KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
95KB, 809x1200px
>>36838062

165 isn't fat it's thicc
What's your contact info?
>>
>>36838062

165 isn't that much lmao
>>
>>36838207
>dont eat pork
for what purpose my mudslime friend?
>>
Why are you sad when someone tells you to improve yourself? Is everything going to be silver spooned to you?
>>
>>36838062

Can't change personality, but can change your appearance.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.