[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember when everyone who wasn't a neet virgin was considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493530928549.jpg (139KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493530928549.jpg
139KB, 800x700px
remember when everyone who wasn't a neet virgin was considered a normalfag here?

the fuck happened?

now this board is filled with completely normal people and soc faggots who spout "normies" when talking only about the social elites

I need to fucking leave this place
>>
4chan is the new facebook. phones and all that. all that media exposure from the chan bamboozles brought every edgy normie here
>>
>>36837895
>remember when everyone who wasn't a neet virgin was considered a normalfag here?

No I don't, because it never was and I've been here since the original rock. If anything, the anti-normie thing is relatively recent
>>
>>36837895
You're talking out your ass OP. There are multiple threads daily on why there are so many normies etc here now. I remember when people wouldn't be pounced on for having one facet of a normal life shown in their post.
>>
Remember when this was a board for original storied and sad feels shit was bannable and destroyed two boards?

The fuck happened?

Now this place is filled with whining losers who create problems that don't exist and see society as some monster that's out to get them, while the simplest change in attitude literally fixes their life but they're too stubborn for that.
>>
You are right OP, though people will claim otherwise. Go back in the archive to any thread from 2012/13 and you'll clearly see there were much fewer hostile normies. If people were more tolerant of normalfags back then it was because they weren't assholes and there were few enough of them that their presence didn't shit up the board so much.
>>
I despise the robot whiteknights on here way more, who post in "fembot" threads ("pls be my gf"). I'd rather deal with normie edgelords than being reminded of my cringey past literally everywhere on the fucking internet
>>
>>36838285
No kidding. It used to be you could have threads about having sex or a gf without raging autistic virgins pouncing on them.
>>
>>36837895
>remember when everyone who wasn't a neet virgin was considered a normalfag here?
>the fuck happened?
>now this board is filled with completely normal people and soc faggots
you're like 3 fucking years late to the party anon
you should have left for wizardchan long ago
>>
>>36838711
>literally fixes their life
You know, I've come to realise that normies actually believe this. Regardless of how many times they are proven wrong, they still spout "just be yourself" or "just lighten up"

How about you, and everyone like you, goes and fucks themselves.
>>
>>36838970
Most problems are internal(ized)
Most people here are their own worst enemy
Most people here shouldn't be here
Negativity reinforces itself
>>
>>36838970
Everything you said is wrong or a lie. Give just one reason why you can't fix yourself. You can't. It's all because you want to be a pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>36837926

>bamboozle
Atleast hide the reddit.
>>
>>36839045
Wanting to remain the same is just as valid of a reason as wanting to "change" my life. It doesn't help that I have aspbergers and other mental conditions that prevent me from ever clicking with society.

Not everyone is a normie. I know this trips up your guys' wanton desire to "help" people (in exchange for social reinforcement) but the reality is you can just say "just change bro" and expect any meaningful results. I know you people advocate for therapy and whatever but I'm not wasting money on something that I should have been born with.

I come here to get away from you people. Do you realise this? That is why I am so upset. I juat want to be left alone and let my anger out but here they come! The normie internet defense force is at it again.

Please, go on and tell me that I need help. I'd love to hear that song again
>>
>>36839376
>advocate for therapy
Fuck no man, that shit doesn't work
You also don't need anything, if you're happy then nothing is wrong with you. I'm talking about the people here who constantly whine, their behaviour is just being stubborn.
Majority of people here doesn't have actual mental problems.
>>
>>36839376
If you wanted to avoid normies coming around to tell you "just change bro", you shouldn't have tolerated the presence failed normies who legitimately are people who can "just change bro"
You're actually autistic and mentally ill. Great, so am I. But you have to acknowledge that it's painfully obvious many "robots" aren't that way. Maybe even most robots aren't that way. People let these idiots swarm onto our board for whatever reason, and then the overt normies followed them. It was a mistake. Feelsfags were a mistake.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.