[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid with a velcro wallet >that kid that always sits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: classypepe.jpg (171KB, 1014x1417px) Image search: [Google]
classypepe.jpg
171KB, 1014x1417px
>that kid with a velcro wallet
>that kid that always sits at the back of the class
>that kid who wears a hoodie every single day
>that kid who wears the same outfits over and over
>>
I laughed harder at this than I should have. . . :D Have a you!
>>
>>36836531

That was me.

I regret nothing. I will always cherish those memories of walking around in a hoodie in 90+ degree weather with my jeans billowing in the wind because I cut the inseams with scissors.
>>
>>36836531
>that teacher who used assigned seating even though the school didn't make it compulsory
>that teacher who couldn't go thirty minutes without bitching about his ex wife cucking him
>that teacher that got blackmailed by fucking/buying drugs from kids
>>
>that kid who wears the same outfits over and over

that kid was probably poor, nice one Chad for picking on the less fortunate
>>
>>36836575
>what is Goodwill
>>
>that kid who unironically wore a fedora
>that kid who was a rabid brony and defended it irl on multiple occasions
>that kid who walked around with a pimp cane
>that kid who was a literal Hot Topic advertisement
>>
>>36836586
>Wearing clothes from Goodwill

nigger i have to be /fa/
>>
>that kid that was so fucking fat and know for eating dogfood
i believe he became a vet
fucking furrys man
>>
>>36836611
Wearing Goodwill clothes is more effay(less uneffay?) than wearing the same clothes everyday and smelling like shit
>>
>>36836607
>>that kid who was a rabid brony and defended it irl on multiple occasions
Underage detected.
>>
>>36836531
>that mixed kid who hummed annoyingly and slapped you when you pushed him
>>
>>36836531
I'm 26 and still use a velcro wallet. I've had it since I was a teenager.
>>
>>36836531
but that's me right now
>>
>>36836531
I always wear the same hoodie everyday. Fashion is gay.

>That retarded normie with the bowlcut and braces that use to pester me about wearing the same hoodie everyday and not shaving my legs.
>>
>>36836531
All me

[original comment]
>>
File: 1493751574558.jpg (122KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1493751574558.jpg
122KB, 1000x893px
>that kid who got suspended for jumping out of the closet and scaring the pregnant Latin teacher

It was just a prank.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.