[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did you suffer from heartbreak after you've lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1431936240898.jpg (15KB, 248x241px) Image search: [Google]
1431936240898.jpg
15KB, 248x241px
How long did you suffer from heartbreak after you've lost her, /r9k/?

>tfw it's been a month and I thought I was getting better until I found out she's fb official with someone else

More than ever I feel discarded, forgotten and left behind. It's so fucking difficult.
>>
>>36836517
>you've lost her
I never even had her, normie. Fuck off.
>>
>>36836517
you should try distancing yourself from her, even if that means deleting fb, it helps.
>>
>>36836517
>a month
Many more to come anon!
>>
>>36836655
Yeah, I had unfriended her from day one.

It's just that she went official and I got approached by old/distant friends asking what was up. That's how I had to find out. :/
>>
the only time I ever got depressed because of a girl was when I was 17-18

jesus, is every anon on this faggot-ass board a college freshman?
>>
>>36836621
I've been both FA and heartbroken....

And if you want to compare the pain, then consider yourself lucky. Truly.
>>
>>36836517
I don't really know when I've lost her. Was it February, when she started ignoring me, or March, when she invited me over and the next day ignored me again? Or April, when she finally blocked and unfriended me everywhere? I still feel like getting over will be hard, man. Every single corner of this fucking town reminds me of her.
>>
>>36836517
About a year and a half.

That was a long time ago now though and jesus christ in retrospect I dodged a couple of bullets and ended up with a much, much better girl.

So I know it sucks now, and its probably going to suck for a long time to come, but it CAN get better. Not necessarily will, but can.
>>
File: jd.jpg (10KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
jd.jpg
10KB, 250x228px
>>36836517

>lost her
you never had her in the first place OP

that said I was depressed, socially withdrawn, and underproductive for multiple months after someone I never even had a chance with didn't like me so go fucking figure
>>
I lost her in 2015, I'm seeing somebody new now. But last night I dreamt about my ex and we hung out and it was like old times, she made out with somebody else and I felt everything I felt when we split up, I even woke up feeling a bit hung up despite letting it go almost a year ago
>>
>>36836517
It takes awhile. I think it took me about a year or two to finally get over it. I think about her maybe once every couple weeks.
You just gotta fall in love with something else.
You've got an obsession of the mind with a girl and you just have to start obsessing over something else
>>
>>36836517
Around a year was what it took to stop randomly breaking down over her, I eventually stopped checking up on her at all and it made things a lot easier. I finally broke and looked her up again 5 years later just the other month and she grew up even uglier and dyed her hair red so I don't think I'm missing much these days.
>>
File: 284960216.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
284960216.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>36836655
>>36836669
or just unfollow her on facebook, that helped a lot.
>>36836762
same anon except she gave me the whole "too valuable as a friend" speech. She was the ultimate holy grail, 21, virgin, I still hate myself that I couldn`t bring her to love me. She still texts me from time to time and we still attend the same college but Ive been largely ignoring her because I don't want her in my life anymore, though I don't have the guts to tell her that, I guess also because a very small fraction in my brain still believes that we'll get together someday in the future.
>>
>>36836517
its been 5 years
Get fucked.
>>
it's been six months for me OP, it doesn't get easier.
>>
"Facebook official" what tf you get on Facebook for? That's normie tier cancer media platform shit. You mainstream or something?
>>
>still 6 years later.

I had a girl jump on me and wrap her legs around me to finally get through to me that she liked me, I was too sad to care and waked away.
>>
>>36838523
You're full of it. Original post:
>>
>>36838487
Most of this site is mainstream you autistic shit
>>
>>36838538
full of it?

heartbreak is a bitch man, or are you calling me out on a girl being putting her legs around me and me still rejecting her?

well fuck off cunt, because that happened and I am dead inside.
>>
Finally getting over it, little less than two years later. I never even had her. Man, it was such a cringey clusterfuck of a time that it annoys me that I even think of it.

She even apologized randomly through text a few months back. She didn't even really know what she was apologizing for, just that an apology was due.
>>
Never. One's love for oneitis never goes away, it just haunts you until the end of your days. See the creator of Charlie Brown if you don't believe me.
>>
Half a year later it still kills me to think of her. Lol
>>
>>36836517
The one that I fucked up with was perfect, caring and committed. I unfortunately was a bitch and complained about too much. She literally waited 5 hours after texting me it was over before she made it FB official with someone else.

To make matters worse she tried going around telling everyone what a pathetic person I was, (I was really pathetic) which didn't go over well for her and caused her to lose all he friends (somehow people stuck up for me left and right... Even though I was a huge beta bitch) so at least I had that petty revenge to hold onto.

Cutting off all ties with her was like pouring rubbing alcohol on my fresh wound. It stung at first but eventually you stop caring. One thing is for sure. It took 4 years for me to stop getting reminders of the one that I could've handled better... But you know what. I changed, started bitching about less, and doing more. Had a couple shitty relationships. And a couple good ones... But now I just smoke crack out behind a store. Everybody walk the dinosaur.
>>
>>36836517
>How long did you suffer from heartbreak after you've lost her, /r9k/?

what the fuck are ou saying nigger, it was the best decision of my life
>>
>>36836974
>>36838523
is there any hope for people like us
i've gone into and out of suicidal obsession, into and out of friendships, on and off this board, but i'm basically LARPing a human life when honestly I've been dead inside for years with no sign of changing
one of these days I'm going to wake up, realize it doesn't make any sense to believe things will improve, and start looking for a gunshow to drive to
>>
>>36836517
I never told her I loved her. I'm just to much nothing. I mean I'm an Ugly 2/10 beta male with no discernable positive traits. I'm scared of everything and anything. I'm to timid and anxious to live life like a normal person.

I haven't made a friend since child hood and I don't really know how to make one as a adult. My massive inferiority complex has convinced me that everyone is to good for me. I have nothing that makes me stand out as a friend or a partner.

I don't even bother in fear that I would waste their time or hurting them in the process. I have no hobbies, no passion, no goals and no real reason to get out of bed. So all I do is crawl day to day living in the same rut.

I do this in hope that someone will come and save me, but deep down I know the truth. I'm just as ugly on the inside as the outside. Deep down I know no one can fix me and I can't do the job.

All of this broke me down to a point where I never even had a girlfriend.
>>
>>36838989
No one is coming to save you. You'll die alone with that attitude. Literally all you need is an attitude that doesn't suck. Go fucking larp, play D&D, get into an online gaming group that's locally run in your area. (There isn't one?) Start one on your own and keep changing what it is till you find a friend. Then instead of trying to control anything just let shit happen.

Just be nice and don't whine about shit and eventually you'll have friends and wonder what the fuck was wrong with you... Go get medication, these mental views you have of yourself either take years of therapy or a month or two or properly taking your meds.

You don't have to be a bitch, you also don't have to be a 10/10 funny all the time, always awesome to be with person.... People literally just want you to try your best. Those who want more are just honestly shitty people who are going through the same shit just trying to find happiness... Step one however is trying, and I found myself repeating step one lots, just in different areas each time. Trying isn't hard anon, bitching and being alone is.
>>
Every time it's been until I found someone else.

First time, 3 months. Second time, SIX FUCKING YEARS. Third time, it's been almost 5 months now.
>>
Still think of her every day. She pulled a real fast one on me on Christmas Eve a couple of years back.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.