[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>supposed woman comes to whine for attention and sympathy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1491409893081.jpg (32KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1491409893081.jpg
32KB, 500x667px
>supposed woman comes to whine for attention and sympathy and orbiter tier eggshell walking on 4chan
>hate women a bit more everytime it happens
I'm not the onmly one right?

And men, you don't do this for women you aren't fucking. You don't pay money to mcdonalds for a change to someday get a burger, no you only give it money when you know you get a burger in return. Stop crashing the market and making these whores even more vapid
>>
If I was a girl I'd post on r9k too it's nice
>>
>>36834853
Yeah, free attention and adoration from hungry guys while you can keep taking Chad cock and laugh at them showering you with praise and gifts, not to mention they're too beta to stand up for themselves and cater to your every whim and mood and you can do and say anything while they're your loyal eunuch slaves
>>
>>36835119
Not that I'm defending the roastie in this scenario but you can't very well call the guys victims. They know exactly what they're doing.
>>
>>36834819
Who is this orgynal semen demon?
>>
>>36835153
I'm not, the fuckers need to stop. These beta men deserve all the shit normies give to them
>>
>>36834819
Yeah I hate them too every time I see how easy they have it. That said, I don't orbit them.
>>
>>36835259
*hate them a little more
>>
>>36834819
Im surprised the fembots are doing gang bangs in the meet ups
Women are trash and this site can bring out the worst...
>>
>>36835292
What gangbang in what meetups and which femanons
>>
>>36834819
>>hate women a bit more everytime it happens
>spend half your waking hours on a board with "woman/femanon hate thread"
>be surprised when it influences your atrophied brain which gets no other stimulation
>>
>>36835314
>he doesnt remember that thread where anon brought his gf to a comic con and found her getting teamed and glazed.
>>
>>36835364
Nah, how long back was that? I only know of some disgusting aussies who had a gangbang with this fat ugly girl.
>>
>>36834819
goddamn cute girls with big fat tits are the best
>>
>>36835321
>get mugged over and over again by black people
>LOL YOU JUST HATE BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS TELL YOU SO
I bet you're a WOMAN and a JEW
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.