[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having a good day >remember that i'm eventually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>having a good day
>remember that i'm eventually gonna die and there's nothing i can do to stop it
>day ruined
>>
File: 1494111432140.jpg (92KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494111432140.jpg
92KB, 809x1200px
>I'm going to eventually die and there's nothing I can do to stop it
Good.
>>
>>36833696
Easy fix discover immortality. Easy desu.
>>
File: 1486250485067.jpg (43KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486250485067.jpg
43KB, 585x720px
This used to bother me until one of my parents died. Now I don't really care.
>>
>>36833696
Good may I rest and peace.
This planet was shit and named after dirt.
>>
>>36833944
They both died on the same day? Bruce?
>>
>>36833997
I said one parent, nigga! Now I'm just sitting here wondering when the next one will. I think I'll kill myself after that. Just didn't want mommy to suffer after losing dad.
>>
I used to worry about this until I realized it would basically be like pre-birth was and that infinite amount of time wasn't that bad.
>>
>>36834131
How do you know you didn't exist in some other state of being before birth that you don't remember because it was too traumatic?
>>
Used to be scared but I don't care anymore. Almost everything I loved in childhood is gone now and never coming back and the future will only bring despair. When my parents die I'll have nothing left. No reason I'd want to live after that.
>>
The only thing I fear about death is the waiting around for it once I'm old and it becomes a likelihood that it will happen sooner rather than later

Maybe I'll accept it by then but more likely I'll just shoot myself because I can't deal with the agony of not knowing when I'm going to not wake up, or maybe by then people will live to be a thousand who knows

As it currently stands once I reach like fifty if I got ran over by a car completely unexpected that would be the best way to go
>>
>>36834159
Nigga wanna ask me how I didn't know I was a fucking kumquat in my past life too?
>>
>>36834200
Im pretty sure you squat for cum.
Any way why are you talking like that?
>>
>>36834200
Because a kumkuat has no conscious being and my premise was that whatever life you lived before birth you couldn't remember it anyway
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.