[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, im living alone and have close to no money Anybody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1475845463802.jpg (714KB, 1990x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1475845463802.jpg
714KB, 1990x2208px
Hey robots, im living alone and have close to no money
Anybody know some cheap things to cook to keep me alive?
idc how hard/time consuming it is to make, i just need cheap
>>
plox respond so i dont starve
>>
rice
go to a gook store and buy huge bag of it
>>
>>36833795
i cant just eat rice alone, i have to have something with it
>>
>>36833692
buy mcdonald
>>
>>36833692

Ramen cup for $0.25
>>
>>36833795
aka Wal-mart
>>
>>36833818
rice and meat, every night. get you some rice, get you some cheap meat. get the meat at a mexican or chinaman butcher if you can.
>>
>>36833692
Rice.
Potatoes.
Lean meats.
Boom stir fry.
>>
You can eat fruits on the morning, rice and eggs/meat on the afternoon and bread on the night
>>
>>36833692
rice and beans and cheap pork and some spic spice that's called like gayona?? or some shit. Go to an international grocery, way more stuff that's much cheaper
>>
>rice
>beans
>bananas

boom you got a spanish meal for every night. once in a while splurge and add fish
>>
Lentils and brown rice. Cheap and nutritious.
>>
>>36833692

Pasta and rice are both cheap good foods. Use google and if you're willing to put in the effort you can even make some good stuff
>>
>>36833692
Nutraloaf is dirt cheap
>>
>>36833818
rice, eggs, and frozen bags of broccoli

frozen broccoli costs $1 a bag for two servings, so if you buy three you'll have enough for the whole week

get brown rice, it's higher in fiber and nutrients

just make 1 cup of rice, a serving of broccoli and two eggs plus a multivitamin and that's pretty much all you need a day, you'll lose weight too

put teriyaki sauce on it and that shit is bomb as hell, I eat that pretty much every day for lunch, then for dinner I usually eat a plateful of spinach

healthy, low calorie, and cheap as fuck
>>
>>36834022
>Plateful of spinach
Kms tbqh senpai
>>
File: 1494051605550.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1494051605550.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
I'm not a cook so Google before you try this shit. Also not good with money but if you plan out meals and budget will save money. Can even make homemade snacks (trail mix or what have you) .

(oatmeal smoothie Google) For breakfast I like making overnight oatmeal smoothies. Basic recipe is oats, yogurt, milk or water, fruit, peanut butter, etc. Stuff soaks and absorbs over night. Can make 5 of these and freeze um so have breakfast ready. Oatmeal is cheap as hell. Same as yogurt depending on brand. Peanut butter is good cause it has many calories for small serving.

Dinner ideas: Me and my family will cut up potatoes into small squares. Let them cook. After that throw melted butter on um. After that season them with Cajun seasoning(Google patato cajun seasoning recipe)
>>
>>36833818
Beans, rice and potatoes my dude
Invest in a decent spice rack to help stave off the blandness
>>
>>36834141
why? I put ranch and croutons on it and it's pretty fucking tasty

It's super good for your hair too, if you're looking for an easy way to revitalize your hair.
>>
Baked beans. Toast (multigrain). Chese. Garlic aoli.

Just like a McDonalds hamburgwr desu
>>
>>36834365
You can also make a samwich with canned tuna and pretend to be a catboi
>>
>>36834421
Swiss cheese, tuna, mayo, toasted bread good as fuck
>>
>>36834421
>You can also make a samwich with canned tuna and pretend to be a catboi
Guess Im not the only one then
>>
File: boottoobigpooh.jpg (31KB, 320x358px) Image search: [Google]
boottoobigpooh.jpg
31KB, 320x358px
>>36834559
Erry catboi get's a samwich, no matter their standing.
>>
I like making giant pots of curry because I like it enough to eat it 8 times in a row without getting bored
example (makes 10 servings if you're a fatty like me, maybe more like 12-14 if not):

make sauce in slow cooker or large pot over low heat
Sauce (roughly):
6 tbsp curry powder/garam masala/whatever
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp salt
45 oz tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes
15 oz light coconut milk

then add:
2 15oz cans chickpeas
2 sweet potatoes, diced
2-3 carrots, chopped
1 large onion, diced
1 butternut squash, diced
2.5 lbs meat (chicken breast/thighs, fish, beef, whatever), diced

set slow cooker to high or put pot in 300 degree oven for 4 hours

then mix in and cook another 5 minutes or so:
1/2 bag kale
1 bag frozen peas
>>
File: 1251883946922.png (109KB, 1249x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1251883946922.png
109KB, 1249x1227px
>>36833692
Beans/legumes are a cheap source of protein, I think. Saved pic related ages ago, but /ck/ may have more and better info on the page in their sticky.
>>
Canned chicken and instant rice. $2 a meal, fills you up, good nutrition. Plus you can get flavored instant rice so its easy to mix it up.
>>
>>36833692
DUMPSTER DIVE
>>
>>36833692
I guess you could make shitty T-shirt design online
>>
>>36836264
wait lol this is a food thread go to fucking /ck/ you idiot
>>
>>36833869
>>36833894
>>36833841
>>36833926
>buy meat
He said he wants to eat foods that keep him alive, not kill him slowly.
>>
>>36836301
Being alive kills you slowly.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.