[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know of any cute TV shows or movies with 3D human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Do you guys know of any cute TV shows or movies with 3D human girls that act cute like 2D girls in anime and not like stronj imdepemdemt wymyms? Looking for behaviors to imitate in 3D women to make me cuter not just anime behaviors.
>>
>>36833135

Erin from The Office.
>>
>>36833135
>Do you guys know of any cute TV shows or movies with 3D human girls that act cute like 2D girls in anime and not like stronj imdepemdemt wymyms? Looking for behaviors to imitate in 3D women to make me cuter not just anime behaviors.
Why not imitate anime behaviors?

>>36833177
cute, not just stupid
>>
>>36833193

Being stupid is cute
>>
>>36833193
I do but I think some things don't translate well from 2D to 3D so I am trying to observe what "natural" 3D cute behavior is. I am having a hard time finding things though. The grill from 500 Days of Summer is almost what I'm looking for except she actually was an evil slut wymym and not a real qt
>>
IF NO ONE RESPONDS IM SERIOUSLY GOING TO CRY!
>>
Respond now I mean it
>>
>>36833135
So to be sure, you mean a show where 3D girls act like girls in anime?
>>
I'm interested in this too. Anyone know of of shows or movies with 3d kawaii?
>>
>>36834097
Just where they are cute not necessarily in an anime way
>>
>>36834322
Sorry to pop your bubble anon, but that doesn't exist outside of anime
>>
>>36834322
Not a pedo or anything, but the only things I can think of are shows about children desu. Stuff like Pippi Longstocking. There are others but I can't think of them off of the top of my head, I'd have to look through my old VHS tapes to remember them.
>>
>>36834388
There are cute and nice 3D women in Japanese live action shows like Kamen Rider, but are there really no nice and cute 3D girls in Western media?? No wonder girls turn into hoes if they have no cute 3D women role models...
>>
Bamp for answers to this mystery....
>>
>>36834322
You can try and look at some asian TV shows. Probably Japanese/Korean. They constantly try pull off this sort of shit.
Personally, I'd advise against that, as I see this sort of behavior as retarded af.
Suit yourself, though.
>>
>>36835345
Maybe I will try if things with western women really don't exist... I'd prefer that but maybe it doesn't exist on this realm of darkness... Any recs for kdramas/jdramas/whatever with lots of sweet and cute nice 3D grills?
>>
So I'm assuming your are a mtf, so you want to imitate women like the one in 500 days of Summer. As much as anime values those traits, no one beside that main character really had any fondness for her, only cus she liked the same indie things he did.

You can try watching Parks and Rec for Ann Perkins, she's a nurse who cares about everyone she works with. There's also Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She's really cute. There's also New Girl if you really like zooey deschanel. Supergirl, and the girl from the live action Cinderella are cute as well.
>>
>>36835412
Btw modeling your behavior after animus, however cute they may be, will only make you appear plastic and fake to everyone who isn't a sperg and if youre doing this just to take advantage of the spergs I will hit you
Maybe try simply being nice instead, if you look feminine and don't have a total man voice you'll be cute enough and 10x more appealing overall
>>
>>36835661
Thank you for your honest response friend, I will try watching those things.
>>
>>36835771
Out of all of those I mentioned, I really like supergirl desu. Well made show, and she is effortlessly qt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.