[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fucking the wife and the daughter of a deployed marine a degenerate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: clip-on[1].jpg (162KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
clip-on[1].jpg
162KB, 600x419px
Is fucking the wife and the daughter of a deployed marine a degenerate thing to do?
Asking for a friend.
>>
At the same time? In any case, if they let you then maybe the marine shouldn't have married a whore and then also maybe he wouldn't have had a whore for a daughter due to her genetics. But ultimately, yes. Yes it would be degenerate.
>>
>>36833077
no it is alpha

go and cuck him
>>
>>36833285
>At the same time?
only in the south i assume? pretty badass
>>
Imagine being such a shit person that you turn to /r9k/ for justification.
>>
>>36833077
No they deserve it for being dumb enough to let jews and greedy assholes trick them into hard labor and risking their lives
>>
>>36833077
Wife? Yes. Daughter? No.
>>
>>36833077
As a Marine I would say that's a shitty thing to do. No matter what you chose to do, at least try to tell the Marine when he comes home so he can divorce her.
>>
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically /a/.
>>
>>36833980
This post is fucked up but there is a reason why in most cultures men wanted their wives to bear sons. A daughter is the ultimate liability as she cannot provide for the family and requires protection from men up until the point you can find her a husband.

Still, acting as if you are a cuck for raising a daughter is wrong since it implies you want to have sex with your daughter, and having sex with your own progeny is a crime against nature
>>
>>36833980
Great pasta bud.
""""Sarcasm""""
>>
>>36833980
literally r9k in a nutshell
thank you so much for this anon my sides have exited the stratosphere
>>
>>36834051
Pretty much, all a man should want for his daughter is to find a morally just and physically (genetically) strong man to pass your genes on with.
>>
>>36833077
>Is fucking the wife
unless its yours yes
>and the daughter
not necessarily no but the AND with someones wife yes
>of
fucking anyone elses girl is degenerate
>a deployed marine
marines don't get special stake in this but i give you 10/10 degenerate points
>>
>>36833077
does the daughter watch?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.