[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please someone make it stop. cant do this anymore. have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493427019371.jpg (334KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493427019371.jpg
334KB, 690x1000px
please someone make it stop. cant do this anymore. have to die. feels so bad
>>
What's wrong, hon?
>>
Do you wanna be my boyfriend please?
I'm nice and sweet and will take care of you. We can suffer together.
>>
I know how you feel rem
being turned on by someone you thought cared hurts
i guess we just have to keep moving forward
a lot of anons seem to like you though so you have that going for you
>>
>>36832607
Fuck off rem everyone is tired of your threads
>>
>>36832688
>being turned on by
wait, that's not how i meant that to sound
>>
>>36832688
I dont know whats wrong with me, but I dont feel anything about a bunch of people liking me or disliking me
sorry anon
but
I feel like my head is exploding every second. i dont know how to explain it. knives are in my head and its hurts. just want it to end. im sorry anon I want to die. this pain i feel i dont know how to describe it but my head hurts coughing out shit. and cant eat anymore. i dont have any parents. im stuck in a desert. i feel misunderstood by aya. he thinks its something else. i dont know anymore. im bothering him
just want this burning sensation to end
>>
>>36832753
i know it feels like it doesn't make any difference and it feels like only aya matters and I feel the same way about my person but it's nice to have people care, it makes the pain a little easier i think
please try to take care of yourself, something small like buying some food that you like and it will keep you going for a little longer and maybe eventually things will change, at least thats what ive been doing
>>
>>36832896
i dont care anymore. im just gonna distract myself and make servers people will come in them and be happy. i want others to be happy. nothing i do or say want matters. i think. its only fair i return something to the world for annoying aya. i have to do it or ill keep crying my head hurts so bad. fucking kill me already. im so lonely. been to tons of psychiatrists none diagnosed me with anything besides depression. fucking bleeding out of my throat. i cant eat anything. too used to starving.
>>
it hurts so bad. every day hurts so much i cant stop crying. just want to die. want it all to stop.

blah
>>
File: daadc03a4-1.jpg (63KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
daadc03a4-1.jpg
63KB, 832x468px
Louis Theroux should visit Rem
>>
>>36834304
there wouldnt be much to see desu
>>
You continue to misuse the name and likeness of the Scarlet Devil. My mistress is a manipulator of fate; know that your malaise is a direct consequence of your disrespect.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.