[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drop soda and only drink iced tea because im fat >start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (131KB, 658x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 658x400px
>drop soda and only drink iced tea because im fat
>start getting alergic symptoms
>figure out its the ice tea
Well guess ill just stay fat and go back to soda. I was really enjoying tea too
>>
>>36831449

drink water little juice and walk for a few minutes day please
>>
Why not just fucking drink water or fruit juice you fat disgusting fuck?

I bet you're american too aren't you?
>>
>>36831449

get shat on by my twin op
>>
I'd probably kill myself if I was allergic to green tea.

>>36831475
Drinking fruit juice is a retarded idea. It may not be as bad as soda but it's still full of sugar.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 312x161px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 312x161px
just drink this or plain seltzer water. once you get used to it you won't even want soda or any of that sugary crap anymore because it's fucking disgustingly sweet
>>
>>36831549
not him, but I whenever I have fruit juice I just dilute it by putting mostly water in my glass and filling the rest with juice
this decreased my tolerance to excessively sweet things and saved me money on juice
>>
>>36831462
>>36831475
Water tastes disgusting its so bland and empty hard to describe but it tastes like cancer and lead. I need flavor. shit I LOVED ICED TEA it was so quenching and delicious and i didnt even miss sugary soda. Why must i be cursed with such shit genetics. Is there any way to unalergic yourself!
>>
>>36831589
This. San pellegrino is the shit too. Great crispness good bubbles, better than other sparklin waters i have had.
To mix it up sometimes i have a juicer and I will press fresh strawberry orange or whatever and throw a splash of juice just on top of the water. Really good, better than any soda.

LaCroix is also good 0 calorie flavored waters. I swear their lime tastes better than any sprite or sugary soda.
>>
>>36831449
>>36831630
Literally just drink water. The more water you drink the less water the normies have to """live""" with lmao
>>
>>36831624
That's a touch different, but even then you have to dilute it pretty heavily. I'm just imagining someone drinking welchs grape juice thinking they're a fucking genius for skipping soda and it pains me.

>>36831696
>Great crispness good bubbles, better than other sparklin waters i have had.
I'll have to give it a shot.
>>
>>36831630
water does not taste disgusting. you are just used to the Carbonation Jew's tongue trick game. if you drink nothing but water and this >>36831589 for a week or two you will get used to it.

you're going to have to sort of force yourself to drink it instead of soda. you need to stop drinking that fucking garbage.
>>
>>36831737
>I'll have to give it a shot.

if you feel like its not bubbly enough go try perrier, it's more fizzy and bubbly than pellegrino.
>>
>>36831589
Man when I was traveling europe i would drink that stuff all the time. Harder to get in murrica it seems. My local grocery has a 6 pack and its so expensive like 8$ Where i can get a case of bottled water for like 3$. Why is sparkling water so expensive?
>>
>>36832103
it's imported so you're not going to find many deals on it. i don't think its that expensive. i buy the 24pack for $20-$25 and it lasts me a week.

if you want to cheap out you can just get plain soda water, it's almost the same thing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.