[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

qt3.14 girlfriends who love and respect you for who you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: cerealguy.png (30KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
cerealguy.png
30KB, 526x472px
qt3.14 girlfriends who love and respect you for who you are are a human right.
>>
File: 1489705845188s.jpg (6KB, 188x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489705845188s.jpg
6KB, 188x225px
how do you have a right to something which doesn't exist
>>
File: 1485192265931.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485192265931.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
there are no inherent human rights; only those that can be enforced through the use of violence or the threat of violence

tee bee aych
>>
File: 1494012383703.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1494012383703.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>36831433
Fuck you! I'm flying over there right now!
>>
>>36831433
None.
Origindjslaals
>>
would you guys do the same though
do you even meet your own standards
>>
>>36831561
I would. But if I keep getting the sense that you just see me as used tissue, that I don't really matter as much to you as you to me, that you're taking me for granted, keeping pushing me to the side, or just generally don't respect me, I'm not going to stay.
>>
>>36831629
the problem with r9k is that it's a breeding ground for cowards
i think for myself, i'm human
humans are the most hedonistic, self serving, narcissistic beings on the planet, this is human nature and you cannot alter it
if you'd like to cower up and whinge about how no girl wants you, fine, do so
these girls that are rejecting you are more manly than you'll ever be
if our human societies functioned like the ones that existed hundreds of years ago, you'd be happy to know that she would survive longer and live to reproduce, she would fulfill the path evolution has laid out for her and you would not
because you are a failure, you're one of the few left behind by the human race
so man up or fuck off, nobody is going to hold your hand throughout every obstacle and pit
enjoy yourself, anon
>>
>roasties
>love
>respect
Poor meme
>>
>>36831985
wew lad thats a lot of projection and conjecture to make on a whole group of people who post here on a site that has people from around the globe/
>>
>>36831985
I've no idea whether or not you're agreeing, disagreeing, or choosing the moderate path.

>>36832043
Coming from a board who regularly generalises people by their group.
>>
>>36832043
god this just proves itself
have a look at the catalog
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.