[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here have a king complex? I'm always thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: code-geass-988315.jpg (487KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
code-geass-988315.jpg
487KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else here have a king complex?

I'm always thinking about what would happen if I toppled the current political infrastructure and became the new ruler.
>>
Nobody? Guess everyone's content just beeing themselves.
>>
>tfw you're a rebel because you're alienated not alienated because you're a rebel
>>
>>36831011
>>36831482
why would anyone want you as king?
>>
>>36831588
Because I'm not a businessman.
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (577KB, 733x957px)
coldsteel.jpg
577KB, 733x957px
>Leading a revolution
>Enemy fears you as a living devil on the battlefield
>Super cool
>Everybody likes me
Why can't my fantasies be real
>>
>>36831664
What the fuck does that mean?

Who would follow you? Why? How would you lead them? What kind of people would be willing to serve you?

What do they get out of it? Why should they support you and not someone else?
>>
>>36831719
All I can say is that I believe that I would make it to where my followers have better lives.
>>
>>36831011
I rather be the king's money changer.
>>
>>36831011
I used to write King before my name as a kid.

Some day,
>>
>>36831817
You haven't thought through the reality of it at all.

You don't even sound like a naturally charismatic or persuasive person.

You're just not cut out for it dude.
>>
Fantasies General, since nobody apparently wants to be king?

I fantasize about being stand-up comic. But I'm pretty sure I'm not funny. Especially as I age I get angrier and angrier about stupid shit, I'm like a not-clever George Carlin but about 30 years ahead of schedule.
>>
>>36831994
That's an awfully big projection there. Sounds like you were committed to what you were going to say regardless as to what I was foing to say. Just another edgy contrarian who thinks he knows everything. Sad, really.
>>
>>36831695
You just need 2 b leave in yourself.
>>
>>36831011
I dont necessarily want to become ruler, but I'd love to go Punisher style on all the corrupt politician's and globalists who fuck with our lives.
>>
>>36832047
l'd hire you.
>>
>>36832021
Not even him but LMAO
>>
>>36831999
How dedicated to stand up are you?
>>
>>36832084
>not even him
Sure you're not.
>>
>>36831664
>>36831817
>>36832021
>Because I'm not a businessman.
>All I can say is that I believe that I would make it to where my followers have better lives.

Who the FUCK is going to follow you based on that vague, weak-ass mission statement? Get the fuck out
>>
>>36831817
are you 15 or do you just really like anime
>>
>>36832158
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I supposed to be campaigning here? You're the one who believes that the success of a leader is determined by charisma. You don't even understand the basics of politics.
>>
>>36832201
lol you can't even control a 4chan thread and you expect to be able to control a nation
>>
>>36832200
Are you 15, or do you really just like samefagging?
>>
>>36832283
What am I supposed to be controlling? Am I supposed to stop you from posting? Am I supposed to be calling the mods? You've already had a set in stone opinion before you even came into the thread. There's nothing I nor anyone else can do to change that.
>>
>>36832316
>What am I supposed to be controlling?
>Am i supposed to be calling the mods?
>Theres nothing I can do

Completely fucking clueless, powerless, and useless.
>>
>>36832463
And you continue to prove my point that you're just an edgy contrarian. You refute none of my points, yet you accuse me of being a poor leader because you want to continue being a contrarian.
>>
File: light-yagami.jpg (40KB, 635x355px) Image search: [Google]
light-yagami.jpg
40KB, 635x355px
>>36832047
The people this faggot should have been offing if DN wasn't aimed at children.
>>
>>36832540
He supported the state, though.
>>
>>36832540
I dream of getting my hands on that notebook.
>>
File: DQdlGSe.jpg (974KB, 2136x1424px) Image search: [Google]
DQdlGSe.jpg
974KB, 2136x1424px
>>36832091
N-not at all. I like watching it but I guess I'm super afraid I'll try and find out I'm super terrible at it.

Which is retarded anyhow, because AFAIK all the best comics started their careers by bombing for months.

I guess it's a confidence and a self image issue
>>
>>36831011
Economic and international disaster no doubt. Imagine president fapsmith, an unshaven overweight mess in a sweat stained graphic t-shirt, kicking his feet up on the desk in the oval office in his cargo shorts.
>>
>>36832584
>I guess it's a confidence and a self image issue
Just look at Michael Cera. I once watched stand-up of him where he legit hugged a dude for 5 minutes.
>>
>>36831011
yes, doubbly, i do enjoy my narcissism
>>
>>36831011
lol you'd just have to suck jew cock HA
>>
>>36832648
Hey, it worked for Blank.
>>
>>36832576
He wanted the state to support him.
>>
>>36832695
But he still had the names and faces of everyone at taskforce headquarters. He could have easily killed off any of them while sending L down a different direction.
>>
>>36831011
fuck you that's my thing there is only one King
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
it's my most recurrent fantasy
I'm usually an unlikely mix of Octavian, Nobunaga and Robespierre
>>
>>36833411
Unlikely is the right word. How do you feel when you wake up in your dirty sheets, alone?
>>
File: reinhard.jpg (47KB, 247x600px) Image search: [Google]
reinhard.jpg
47KB, 247x600px
>>36831011
Live free or Reign hard
>>
>>36833458
like the Senate needs a firmer hand, anon
>>
well it stems from insecurities right?
it would only makes sense that a beta would want to know what real power feels like.
also yes I do.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.