[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not turned on by the idea of raping a women. But the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1469172813219.webm (2MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1469172813219.webm
2MB, 1152x864px
I'm not turned on by the idea of raping a women. But the idea of raping a trap gets me rock hard.
Am I prison gay?

Pic related : I would hold them down and pound that ass 'til the early morning
>>
>>36830715
what makes it gay is when you start getting attracted to a dude wearing womens clothing and wigs what makes you a faggot is when you start talking about fucking another man in the ass while they wear womens clothes and wigs.
Now what makes you a gay faggot is because you are OP.
>>
File: 1491097467481.png (128KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
1491097467481.png
128KB, 611x672px
>>36830715
Fact: traps only exist to fill the demand created by lonely virgins who hang out on the internet all day and will never touch a real woman. Traps are the self-sacrificing members of the male gender who are satisfying that demand. You are fucking a man who dresses like a woman because he went so far down the rabbit hole you're just climbing into that he came right back up wearing panties and tucking his dick in. Yes it's prison gay. Yes it's pathetic. Yes it is the best you (and he) will ever get.
>>
Maybe you should just stop thinking about homosexuality as a subculture and an identity like normies, and realize the things that turn you on sexually are not only dynamic and context-specific, but don't define who you are.

Like I am mainly attracted to women but if either one of the faeries in that webm had a penis and a Y chromosome it wouldn't matter, I'd make sweet sweet intimate love and nut deep.
>>
white people are fucking gay
>>
File: 1443367611901.jpg (141KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
1443367611901.jpg
141KB, 500x711px
As a trap who has been raped: pls don't. Seriously messed me up.

The guy didn't even have to do it. I was attracted to him and would've happily let him fuck me if he'd just taken things slower/gentler.
>>
>>36830715
Won't lie, "girl" on the left in OP webm was pretty cute until I realized how masculine looking her arms are. Got really turned off after that desu
>>
>>36831507
But did he at least have a good time?
Would he mind holding you down while I do da bizznez?
>>
>>36831666
Well, he seemed to regret it as soon as he blew his load in me, and started avoiding me out of guilt. Years later he sent me a long drunken rambling apology email about a month before he killed himself. He was a hyper-repressed religious closet case, so no surprise there.
>>
>>36830715
the one on the right is the one who wore the MAGA hat on /pol/ over a year ago

amazing they still get attention because of that
>>
>>36831731
What's your name? How old are you???
Origisiaiaiaiai
>>
>>36830715
No, you've just internalized a lifetime of feminist shaming of your sexuality, making someone who's close enough to female for your heterosexuality but not so close for that shame to overwhelm your desires.
>>
>>36831796
making you want*
>>
>>36831507

backstory?

oregonaobeavertono
>>
>>36831731
Im sorry that happened.
Doesnt stop me from getting a rock hard erection though fuckkkkk.
If was me i would have been gentler and wouldn't kms after busting in you
>>
>tfw straight
>tfw try to resist the feminine penis meme
>browsing /gif/
>theres one thread about twinks getting basically raped
>first webm is twink face down struggling and in pain getting SMASHED by bbc
>instantly become diamonds
So im prision gay huh
Prettt conflicting desu
>>
>>36830715
do you have any more of these 2 I've seen this one dozens of times asking for a friend who's conducting a scientific experiment
>>
>>36831783
>>36831905
>>36831908
I guess you're looking for the sex details to fap to? Fuck it, fine.

I was "the gay kid" in high school (never came out, but I'm faggy enough that everyone knew). Developed a crush on my older brother's friend. He picked up on it and alternated between bullying me for being a fag, and flirtily teasing me about it.

One day when he was staying over for the night (hanging out with my brother, I barely interacted with him), he came in my room after everyone was asleep. Woke me up, made me suck his dick. Which I did willingly, I was nervous but not resisting at this point. He got more aggressive when he saw I was wearing panties. Pulled them off, got me on my stomach, climbed on top of me, spread some hand lotion on his dick, and roughly fucked me in the ass.

Hurt like hell and I begged him to stop (or at least slow down), but he had me pinned and told me to shut up, so I just laid there whimpering and taking it like a bitch. After he blew his load (felt like it took forever, probably just a couple minutes) he laughed, said thanks, slapped my ass, and left. Then I went to the bathroom and shit out a bunch of cum and blood and felt like a fucking guilty faggot slut who'd had it coming.

Alrighty then. That what you were looking for?
>>
None of you are ""prison gay""
you're gay
stop rationalizing it
>>
>>36832689
Lewwwwwwdd!!
But You had a crush on him why would it be traumatising?
I guess the part where he starts avoiding you musta hurt huh
>>
>>36832196
warmfreshpaint
asdfakefjbnasf
>>
>>36832914
>You had a crush on him why would it be traumatising?
Probably because of the violent painful anal rape that continued despite his repeated pleas to stop, anon.

I mean seriously, do you not realize it's possible to get raped by someone you're attracted to?
>>
>>36830715
Let me see. When the day will come, we shall tie you up in a tree, and make our beloved comrades, the beautiful horses, pound you into your arsehole, 'till the day dawns. We shall also film it all the way through and enjoy watching it while we are having our snacks made of arse-rapists among other human filth. :)

Be prepared.
>>
File: 1492350945758 - Copy.png (61KB, 175x161px) Image search: [Google]
1492350945758 - Copy.png
61KB, 175x161px
>>36832689
>>36832914
I want to gas you both
>>
>>36832689
Please show us boipucci for proof pl0x.
Do you regret not getting raped sooner?
>>
>>36830715
How the h*ll do they look exactly like girls? There's always been transsexuals, but it seems that today, they are being born a lot more feminine that before. They literally have a girl's face, the way you can not create through surgery (the shortness). Also they often times have really wide hips. Is that all because of pollution?

Not that I have anything against traps, this is just perplexing me.
>>
>>36833334
hormones

';l,/.;,
>>
>>36833334
ESTROGEN IN THE WATER LAD THEY WANT TO FEMINZIE US FROM THE GET GO OPEN YE EYYYEEEESSS

>>36832994
sorry im being retarded

>>36833289
the jews won. just accept defeat and find your self a gf(male)
>>
>>36833391
Will you be my boyfriend?
What's your discord or should I give you mine
>>
>>36832134
>So im prision gay huh
No, you're pure human filth, who shall and WILL be executed via sweet impaling. ;)

If you do not know what I am talking about, check the link. That is the only thing you deserve, getting hard seeing someone being (arse)raped, with a horses dick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impalement

>>36832689
That is mere fabrication. You're just some homophobic cunt who finds it somehow entertaining to imagine gays being raped.
>>
>>36832689
Was that your first time getting fucked, for it to make you bleed like that? Or was he trying to make it hurt on purpose?
>>
>>36833391
>estrogen in the water
You forgot the fact about anime causing autism and gayness. Disappointed in you.
>>
>>36833518
oh boy dont get me nervous now.
i dont even know how discord works

Android17 6353
>>
>>36831397
this nigga gets it

oregano
>>
>>36833705
i want you to execute me via sweet impaling if you catch my drift anon :^)
>>
>>36833391
>ESTROGEN IN THE WATER
I've heard that the pollution in the sea water may effeminate fish. So why not humans?
>>
>>36833311
fuck off.

>>36833709
I had a (small) dildo, and I'd sucked dick before so I wasn't a complete virgin, but that was my first time getting fucked for real.

I don't think he was actively trying to hurt me. It's just that his dick was big and he was being rough and selfish. I probably would've been fine if he hadn't slammed it in all the way at the the start, pretty sure that's what caused the bleeding.
>>
>>36833734
I'm not that guy, but fuck it added on a throwaway
>>
>>36833745
No you don't. It takes days to wither on a pole, done in the right way. And it is not just a meme, they did that in the medieval times for real.
>>
post more warmfreshpaint buds
>>
White males fucking disgust me these days, always fun to see the lost look on old white men's faces as their grandson stumbles across the room in highheels and a minidress so he can be with his boyfriend, niggerdomus.
>>
>>36832134

I need to know what webm this is anon, why did you comment it without even getting us the source?!
>>
>>36834480
just go to /gif/
>>
>>36830715
tinychat/robot9001

;)
>>
>>36833334
google xenoestrogens
>>
>>36830715
Is there a full video of these two?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.