[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things that ruin your day >when you are in your local

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0276.jpg (55KB, 564x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
55KB, 564x561px
ITT: things that ruin your day
>when you are in your local store and you see the cashier pointing you out to her colleague and saying "that's him"
>>
>>36830610
What makes you stand out that much?
>>
>>36830619
I wish I knew.
Original original
>>
>>36830619
He probably weara a fedora every day ;^)
>>
>>36830610
I'm really sorry to hear that orignalgayniggerfuck
>>
I am a cashier and literally the only reason I would ever do this is one of these:

A: Something went wrong during the transaction and you need help from a manager.

B: You are an old person and need someone to help you load your shit in your car.

I am not paid enough to give a fuck about you or your sad life. That's loss prevention's job. I might be silently judging you but unless you do something exceptionally weird or rude I will forget all about you as soon as you leave my lane.
>>
>>36830610

>go outside
>see happy couples everywhere
>>
>>36830610
Oh, man. Do you think you might've done something to make you stick out like that? How do they usually act when pointing you and speaking about you? Fearful? Suspicious? Nonchalant? Friendly?
>>
>>36830699
Fuck you, stop judging me.
>>
>>36830610
>normie takes out their cellphone and very obviously takes a picture of you
>sometimes they don't even bother to turn off the flash
>>
>>36830610
>when you're pooping in your village's designated shitting street and you see a white devil tourist looking at you funny

Fuck off fat burger americans, india will be superpower by 2030 motherfucka, we have space program bastard bitch
>>
>>36830786
Maybe they think you're cute:)

Original post is
>>
>>36830753
I'm a bit socially awkward and I seem pretty distant. I understand why they wouldn't like me but I don't get why they think I'm a one man freak show.
>>
File: suicide note.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
suicide note.png
345KB, 498x568px
>THAT song comes on the radio
I don't mind being insulted or yelled at or having things thrown at me from cars, but a reminder of when I was happy is like being stabbed in the stomach.
>>
>that moment a few seconds after you first wake up when you remember he state your life is in
>>
>>36830610
Maybe you're a qt and she wants to ask you out.
>>
>>36830829
Okay, but how do they act around you (assuming you've noticed their behaviours)?
>>
>>36830838
Fucking this. Life is a nightmare you are constantly waking up to.
>>
>>36830699
Not every cashier is the same mate
>>
>>36830699
Worked plenty of jobs like this and can concur. I'm too busy thinking about my own shit life to care about anyone else.
>>
>>36830860
I would say they are as polite as their jobs necessitates, but they are overall unimpressed with me.
>>
>>36830838
I know that feel.
>wake up
>roll over
>remember she isn't there
>day ruined
Every day.
>>
>>36830699
>>36830867
Yeah, but what I'm getting from OP that this is a repeated occurrence (or so it appears). And behaviours like pointing him out and saying "that's him" is still unusual for those scenarios.
>>
>>36830610
I have that same thing happen to me at the cemetery.
>>
>>36830888
Shit, man. I'm sorry. I was wondering if one of them has a crush on you. But it just sounds like they remember distinctly for whatever reason.
>>
>>36830897
He must be doing or buying something really weird then.
>>
She's a cashier though
>>
File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>36830610
>teens and twenty somethings who yell obscenities at me as they drive by me walking down the road

I just want to enjoy a walk
>>
>>36830775
I judge normies more than freaks though. There's this one dude who has came through my lane twice, wears dark glasses, and refuses to say a single word to me. Guess what I do, I try to accommodate him and get him the fuck out as fast as possible. I know that's what he wants. But when you come through my lane and you're saying "No Kennedy you can't have this candy" and your daughter is crying I'm gonna judge you hard. I judge people based on what they name their children and how they let them act. I judge them on their bags if they bring their own and what their responses are when I ask how they want their shit put in them. If you don't want to be judged just come in, let me put your shit in plastic however I decide. Don't tell me I didn't put enough in one bag after I already started on another. If you organized your shit properly on the belt you wouldn't have that problem. If you take your shit and gtfo I don't care about you. I might smirk if I see you wearing a fedora or something but that's about it.
>>
>Girl on street smiling/laughing
>Eyes meet
>All emotion in her face dies

Sorry...
>>
Walking in public and you hear a group of women or teenage girls laughing.
>>
File: 1482630330705.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1482630330705.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>36830838

>Had dream me and this girl were just venturing in the city window shopping and playing vidya, suddenly it changes into us being inside a castle climbing structures, still having the time of my life, so happy I could almost cry
>Suddenly pulled back into reality
>>
>>36830924
My mom says I'm exceptionally handsome. I've been told I could be a model. I've also been told I'm ugly. I must just be extremely strange looking but can't see it because I'm so used to the way I look.
>>
>>36830895
>MUH EX
kill yourself. You aren't a robot.
>>
>When the pains back to a high enough degree your ears ring
>when you look at the clock and realize you autopiloted so hard you can't really remember the past 8 hours
>when people go out of their way to make sure you're okay. Are you sure? You just seem...off.
>when you got those ear genetics and can hear every fucking whisper in the office so you know everyones going out for drinks and the one girl who suggested inviting you along cause you look like you could really use it got laughed into submission by basically everyone
>when you hear the managers saying we're gonna have to pull overtime to get the project done who's on the shitlist? and they instantly whittle the list down to you because they to are going out for drinks
>>
File: C2iOirBUoAANYRQ.jpg:orig.jpg (143KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
C2iOirBUoAANYRQ.jpg:orig.jpg
143KB, 960x1280px
>>36830699
I had a similar incident last friday, when the storeowner leaned in on his cutie assistant and whispered something while I was walking past, to which she replied: "Oh you're so mean". Granted, I hadn't washed my clothes in two weeks.
>>
>>36830775
I was a cashier. Every time i saw a misfit, i wondered what his (or her) story was. I'd be polite and cordial to them, but no more, lest i make them uncomfortable. As a robot, it would feel weird if someone suddenly took interest in my life, especially a cashier or some other stranger.

The only people I'd judge are people who are rude or who are otherwise ignorant. People who don't stop using their phones during the transaction, those who jump the line, those who come in 5 minutes to close, etc
>>
File: 1470289423785.png (123KB, 629x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1470289423785.png
123KB, 629x1173px
>>36831072
I never said anything about an ex.
>>
>>36831072
Why would someone want to commit suicide because they're not a robot? I thought it's the other way around.
>>
>>36831081
I kinda like when people use their phones because I don't have to talk to them other than what's absolutely required. Of course I think they're fucking stupid for doing so. Same with the misbehaving kids.
>>
File: 1492530084332.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492530084332.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>36830610
>be supermarket cashier
>see nigger in line
>know I'm about to get robbed

feels awful man, happens every fucking day. If I ran the place and it was my money I would just ban colored "people", I don't know how this place is still in business.
>>
>when you think about your future prospects
>>
>Spend hours filming something
>Start to edit it together
>3 hours of editing and time to render
>forget to save
>Pc switches it's self off during rendering
>Have a brand new PC next to me just needing the RAM which amazon delayed

All of my rage right now.. all of it.
>>
File: 1493933492090.png (67KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493933492090.png
67KB, 340x450px
>>36830948
Same shit happens to me.

Also normalfags teens sitting on the sidewalk keep staring at me and laughing. No wonder mass shootings happen.
>>
File: 1492303341521.jpg (398KB, 749x1635px) Image search: [Google]
1492303341521.jpg
398KB, 749x1635px
>>36831328
I fucking hate them so much. No need for them to immitate chicken noises, just because I do autism walk.
>>
>>36831192
I mean, i don't want to interact with any customer for any longer than necessary. Phones are awesome for that.

The problem lies when they refuse to get off the phone for the five seconds it takes for me to tell them how much their total is, and to ask how they are paying. Apparently Timmy's piano lessons trumps the few seconds of politeness

I know part of it is me being too sensitive or something, but shits annoying

>>36831328
I haven't had that happen to me in a while.

I've also had normie kids heckle me when i was on the front porch, trying to read and enjoy the sunshine.
>>
when my stepfather loses his cool and starts to scream. Or even when we're in the car and he gets road rage over someone pulling out in front of him.

Fucker doesn't understand - or care - that it's a horrible trigger for me.

>was abused, and
>was exposed to abuse
>>
>>36831955
Maybe if you weren't a pussy you wouldn't be letting your mother fuck a guy like that. You'd kick his ass and fuck her cunt raw
>>
>>36832016
You sound so hot being all alpha on the Internet.

Can i give you a bj
>>
>>36830991
>have dream where I meet a celebrity and we fall in love
>wake up and realize I'll never be famous enough for them

Kill me please.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.