[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have chapped lips for ages now because I can't stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>Have chapped lips for ages now because I can't stop licking them and chewing off the dead skin
>My lips feel like sandpaper
>After a while get a bad cut from splitting skin after putting a big spoon of soup in my mouth
>Decide to try putting Vaseline on my lips instead of licking them
>2 days
>Now my lips are super lush, soft and pink

This is great. I forgot what having normal lips felt like.
>>
>>36830602
My lips also get chapped as fuck literally any time in the year. I literally always have to have a tube of chapstick on me, or just thinking about my lips getting chapped without it will make them chap faster. Theres always that normie meme that says how you never finish a tube of chapstick before you lose it, but i use so much ive burned through many.
>>
File: 091840914.png (222KB, 471x355px) Image search: [Google]
091840914.png
222KB, 471x355px
>literally been addicted to chapstick for over a decade
>cant go anywhere without a chapstick in my left pocket or else I feel completely naked
>get OCD and a weird primal panic if I notice that my chapstick has fallen out of my pocket
>>
File: IMG_20160716_141535.jpg (813KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_141535.jpg
813KB, 3264x1836px
>>36830602
nice shilling and that's the most nigger shit ever. Get proper chapstick and stop touching your lips with your grubby fingers.
>>
>>36830883
same man
been using it for a few years and I want to quit but it's torture to be without it

I have a weird conspiracy theory that chapstick companies make chapstick in a way that make your lips more susceptible to chapping in the longterm so you'll buy more chapstick.
>>
>>36830602
gr8forf4pping
>>
>>36830602
this stuff helps with sweaty hands too
>>
That shit is literally the slag that gets squeezed out when they refine oil, you gonna get cancer nigga
>>
>>36830602
I use this shit to moisterize my face, it's the bane of acne
>>
File: 1442955382202.png (21KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1442955382202.png
21KB, 274x242px
>>36830942
never thought about that but I wouldn't put it past them
>>
>>36830942
well no shit. if you keep using chapstick your lips are going to get used to being layered in that shit and they're just not going to heal properly

its like afrin. you use it for a day or two to clear up your nose, but if you keep using it you get addicted to it and get rebound congestion so it turns into a cycle
>>
File: 1474848259039.jpg (23KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
1474848259039.jpg
23KB, 539x539px
>>36830912
>shilling for shitty chapstick that only fuck up your lips and make you addicted to putting it on

how much did shekelstein pay you?
>>
>insert dick in jar of vaseline
>really messy cleanup
>nigh impossible to wash it off dick
>overall okay
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.