[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be girl >be bullied and ostracized by women all your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 4082754005_eb7d08c30e.jpg (24KB, 364x500px) Image search: [Google]
4082754005_eb7d08c30e.jpg
24KB, 364x500px
>be girl
>be bullied and ostracized by women all your life
>try to fit in with guys but can't because they don't see you as one of them, only a romantic/sexual partner
>have no friends or social life
>go on internet to belong
>hated for not being normal
>hated for being a woman

i hate everything
i hate everyone
i hate myself ;-;
>>
Stick with games and fiction. Then find losers like me who'd rather talk about the subjects than you. Then find someone who actually enjoys talking to you about subjects. Then find ways to create a connection.
>>
>>36830469
Find decent friends. Maybe get a loving boyfriend who can help integrate you into his friend group (and since you're clearly taken you won't be seen as a potential mate)?
>>
>>36830469
Why are you opposed to being seen a romantic/sexual partner? I'm not very handsome so it would be fantastic to get some female attention. Also, when on the internet know that not everything you say must be true. That's what internet is for.
>>
File: 1492748920727.jpg (261KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
1492748920727.jpg
261KB, 800x725px
I'll be your friend OP

We can make friendship bracelets and things or not
>>
what in my squad we allways a an honorary bro girl
>>
>>36830469
Why are you trying to be someone you aren't? You aren't a man.
>>
Nice bait, you've successfully got a bunch of guys to say they'll be your friend and you won't respond to any of them, as your sole mission was to just get attention.
>>
>>36830469
I don't know where you live, but my city is pretty fond of nerd culture. Women and men alike are pretty open to whatever is being said. Mostly. There's some shitheads that just want to get laid, but my experience downtown has been lots of nice conversations and developed friendships over beer, open mics, and karaoke.

Perhaps you should take up a hobby that will make you feel happier about yourself and allow you to be more expressive in front of others so that you look more like a Beyonce
>>
>>36830469
I'm not like the other guys

I don't hate you for not being normal enough

I hate you for being TOO normal

fuck you normie
>>
File: 1491618603800.jpg (241KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1491618603800.jpg
241KB, 980x1306px
>>36830469
Unlike the rest of the guys in this thread I'm going to be honest and say that i want to be romantic partners but that doesn't mean romantic partners can't be friends and I'm pretty honest when it comes to myself and how I feel for others so thats gotta count for something.
>>
>>36830469
You could try joining one of those Discords that are posted all the time and talking to people there. Some are welcoming of fembots, though there's a good chance they'll just be orbiter collectives, but you might find your way to a good one eventually. From there you could make friends to talk with one on one. It's not easy when you don't fit in, but don't give up: you'll find people who accept you if you stick with it.
>>
>>36830469
>go on internet to belong
>hated for being a woman

Unless you're only looking to talk to people through video/voice chat why does your gender matter? Like how lolcow has man hating threads, r9k has woman hating threads, just don't go to places like that if you feel uncomfortable reading hate messages?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.