[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a productive member of society when my CV will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1488919380453.jpg (57KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1488919380453.jpg
57KB, 600x578px
How do I become a productive member of society when my CV will be blank between 2012 and 2017? Should I just put full time carer down for a relative?
>>
Lie about it. Say you freelanced or make something up. What's the worst a company can do, not hire you?
>>
>>36830410
There will be better people applying though.
>>
>>36830223
>Grenouille

this always cracks me up for some reason
>>
File: 1481703919927.png (163KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1481703919927.png
163KB, 780x818px
>>36830818
is that his canon last name?
>>
>>36830223

You tried to start a business, but failed. Come up with a good story.

Photography had been a passion of yours, so in 2012 you decided to strike out on your own, and make a career of it.

That was the worst mistake you ever made. Doing it for a living meant the complete loss of the artistic freedom and the passion that had driven you to do it. You grew to hate what you had once loved.

You stuck it out for a couple of years hoping the passion would return, or that a better reputation would land you more artistic projects, but it was just the same grind over and over.

You sold everything off, and vowed to never again take up the activity you had once loved.
>>
File: o-TEACHER-COLLABORATION-facebook.jpg (342KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-TEACHER-COLLABORATION-facebook.jpg
342KB, 2000x1000px
>>36830930
>so he's one of those guys

Don't call us, we'll call you.
>>
>>36830965
It's still better than an unexplained gap.
>>
>>36830223
self employed. It's what I plan on doing. Just say you mowed lawns.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.