[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's good on Netflix? Are you robots watching anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

What's good on Netflix?

Are you robots watching anything you'd like to recommend?
>>
Kill La Kill definitely worth giving it a few episodes
>>
File: 1459049147977.jpg (50KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1459049147977.jpg
50KB, 499x488px
Dollhouse
>>
The 3% has a really awesome concept and I absolutely loved the first season, I finished it in the span of 2 days. I certainly wish life was like that, humans are intended to live in a socially stratified system and everyone should be given an equal opportunity to earn their respective place in the system.
>>
>>36830218
you'll probably like one of these. some faggot will greentext one with a smug anime picture and act all pretentious about it

the invitation
honeymoon
frontier
the tudors
last shift ( i really liked this movie and id not expect to)
creep
starry eyes (not sure its still on there)
stranger things
siege of jadotville
the last kingdom
peaky blinders
ruroni kenshin
ajin
>>
That 70s show but you probably watched already
>>
>>36830218
All the Marvel shows, and Netflix originals in general.
>>
>>36830218
Literally nothing it's all b-movie garbage
and Netflix original garbage
>>
tv shows:
That 70s show (comfy)
Burn Notice (interesting spy thriller)
Breaking Bad (interesting thriller)
The Office (mostly comfy, some funny)
Prison Break (interesting thriller)
>>
Bill Nye Saves the World!
>>36830890
This
>>36830878
b8
>>
narcos is netflixes best show
rectify is a good robot tier drama
house of cards is good for two seasons then goes to shit in the third season
stranger things is alright, very overrated though
breaking bad if you've never seen it
last kingdom if you want some viking stuff
twin peaks. season 3 is starting soon so you may want to watch the first two seasons before it starts

don't bother with the marvel comic book shows. they are all fucking terrible.
>>
>>36830956
forgot

marco polo is worth watching. it has problems but the guy who plays kublai khan more than makes up for it. really fucked pissed off it got cancelled
>>
>>36830218
OA and Black Mirror are two pretty good shows
>>
>>36830218
Is Sense8 normie tier? I don't care, it's fucking exhilarating to watch. The psychic collaboration scenes are amazing.
>>
>>36831089
>OA
DUDE
DANCE OFF
YOU AND WE.
LETS GO
XD
>>
>>36831093
sense8 would be a good show if they stopped forcing their sjw gay tranny agenda bullshit in it

if they took 80% of that shit out it would be a pretty good show
>>
>>36831093
Before I watched it, the trailers made it out to be an action series about super powers similar to Heros

When I did watch it I quit midway through because half the episode was about the life of a boring tranny, and the other half was about faggots organizing a gay pride parade.
>>
Black Mirror
The 3%
Narcos
>>
The badlands is somewhat interesting. I'm only on ep 3 though.
>>
File: Don meditating.jpg (84KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Don meditating.jpg
84KB, 900x600px
Watching through Mad Men again. Don Draper is who I would be if I were handsome and less lazy.
>>
The West Wing

let the 90s and early 00s nostalgia wash over you
>>
File: movies.jpg (770KB, 1531x2160px) Image search: [Google]
movies.jpg
770KB, 1531x2160px
>>36830218
im lazy anything on here thats still on netflix is pretty good
>>
Red Dwarf

Just stop at season 6.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 340x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 340x458px
>>36830656
>stranger things
only because you asked
>>
>>36831093
First season was pretty enjoyable imo, the SJW shit is definitely forced and annoying af but makes sense once you learn the directors are both trannies. The other parts are good enough to make up for it tho imo, particularly the Van Damn arc. Second season they dropped based Van Damn for some other actor and played it off with "he got a haircut lol" so I dropped the show. Just gotta treat the hippy shit as a laugh and it's a decent enough time tho.
>>
>>36830218
dick van dyke show
andy griffith show
munsters
twilight zone
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-06-21-58-13.png (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-06-21-58-13.png
375KB, 1920x1080px
>>36830218
Beasts of No Nation.

It's not easy to watch, but it's one of the best movies I've ever seen.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.