[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made an OK Cupid account and answered 100 questions 100% honestly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: hmm.png (17KB, 508x258px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
17KB, 508x258px
I made an OK Cupid account and answered 100 questions 100% honestly with no regard for how it looks, now this is on my profile. Not that I'm going to get any matches anyway, but does this make me look like a chump?
>>
>>36829699
I wouldn't say so. It makes you look pretty good imo
>>
>>36829722
Thanks, I'll keep it up. I just had this feeling that it put across a weak "nice guy" vibe. I'm a nice guy, but don't want to advertise myself as a doormat.
>>
online dating is useless unless you look like Chad. Only fat girls will message you, I guarantee it - AND I bet you're not even that bad looking. Learn to talk to girls in person
>>
>>36831041
Would you stop this retarded meme already? That's not true and you know it. Pretty much anyone can succeed with online dating, it just takes a bit of effort and persistence. Even Chad has to make the effort to message lots of girls and deal with being not answered or ghosted.
>>
>>36831183
>Pretty much anyone can succeed with online dating, it just takes a bit of effort and persistence
You're an idiot. Girls love dating apps because they can literally only swipe yes on Chads and avoid normal guys. While in real life if you approach them, they are more likely to judge you based on your personality as opposed to a face on the screen when they know a channing tatum look-a-like is only a few swipes away.
>>
>>36831183
Just do what I did bro. Figure out a message that's a surefire and just spam that shit to girls. I got a fatty, a white girl with G cup tits and two asian girls doing it. Then I got a girlfriend elsewhere. ezpz
>>
>>36831219
Bruh this is so bullshit. When I was on dating shit I had long hair to my chest, side swept fringe, ottermode, still wore make up sometimes and got a tonne of replies and sealed the deal with a couple of them. Not everyone is looking for a chisel faced athletic chad. Some girls like pretty boys
>>
>>36831279
You're either better looking than you think, or you've been slammin your dick in fatties.

If it was that easy, no one would be on this site on goddamn Saturday night whining about not getting laid.
>>
>>36829699
Anyway I can take the personality test without using the dating site part?
Im narcissistic but I need to hide my shame.
>>
>>36831323
I never said I wasn't good looking. I said that I didn't look like what you robots stereotype Chad as looking like. I looked like a girl pretty much. And as I said, only one fatty. One girl with fat tits. Two asians. And I forgot about the single mum but that's nothing to brag about. She was insanely hot tho
>>
>>36831358
>I never said I wasn't good looking
JESUS CHRIST you don't fucking get it do you
>>
>>36831379
>Girls love dating apps because they can literally only swipe yes on Chads
>online dating is useless unless you look like Chad
>Only fat girls will message you, I guarantee it - AND I bet you're not even that bad looking.
>they know a channing tatum look-a-like is only a few swipes away.

No. You don't get it. Girls like lots of different guys. Not just your Channing Tatum meme guys. Stop trying to shit on OP just because you're hideous.

>>36829699
The fact that you're wholesome, conservative and athletic will win you points. These are the antithesis of the "nice guy doormat"
>>
>>36831438
>Girls like lots of different attractive guys.
ftfy
>>
>>36831519
>Only attractive dudes can pick up
Nigga you're so fucking dumb. No wonder you strike out. You have this defeatist mindset. Stop it
>>
>>36831539
>Nigga you're so fucking dumb. No wonder you strike out. You have this defeatist mindset. Stop it
That is actually pretty motivating -- I'm going to make an OKCupid account next weekend. Thanks, Anon.
t. wizard
>>
>>36831621
I know you're being sarcastic but I honestly hope you do dude. Do something. If you're fat lose weight, cultivate some skills, get a job if you don't have one, hit the gym and get some muscle and shit.

There is a girl out there for you, you just need to learn to talk to her and shit. And don't give me any of this >omg y do men hav 2 put in so much wrk compare 2 wymin shit. Yeah it's biased in favour of women. Just deal with it like every other guy.
>>
>>36831653
I'm actually not being sarcastic but I did intentionally write it so it would be interpreted as sarcastic. If not for my wimpy-ass demeanor I would be okay -- it's true that the only reason I have never been in a relationship is because I have never tried and I have always avoided people.

I just want to find someone who would like to watch anime and play musical instruments with me.
>>
>>36831778
You can find her bro. My ex was like that. She liked animu, drew really fucking good her art was dope, and she played piano and clarinet or flute or something. My fiance doesn't play an instrument but likes animu. And I don't even like anime or play music so they weren't just pretending. Every girls likes a guy who can play music and if you offer to teach her and don't judge her she'd love it. Girls love shit like that.

Just extrapolate a bit. The ex I was talking about liked Japan and was learning Japanese. I didn't give a shit about that but I was playing Persona 3 at the time. So I slyly slid in that I was playing Shin Megami Tensei 3 and I had an interest in Japan (their games are pretty gud). It's not a lie but it's not the whole truth either. I was just vague about it and they don't tend to inquire further. Just do shit like that. You can find a girl no problem.

Don't bring up being a virgin. Just say that it has been a long time. If she asks why just say you've been looking for a right girl and the ones you've spoken to hadn't ticked the right boxes or whatever. Just be vague. Ezpz
>>
>>36831953
Thanks for the tips; your ex sounds really nice too.

I really hope I can find someone who likes classical music as much as me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKBdozolVts
>>
>>36832124
I like some classical music too but another tip for you: don't mention it.

I've yet to meet a girl who thought it wasn't some gay try hard shit. This is girls I'm already with saying classical is shit. Don't advertise it if you want the best chances of snagging a girl. I think it's social conditioning.
>>
>>36832205
>Don't advertise it if you want the best chances of snagging a girl. I think it's social conditioning.
Hahaha, no, I can't compromise on that -- I don't care if it decreases my odds of finding a girlfriend. I love music more than that.
>>
>>36832272
See? At least you have a good outlook. You seem to understand that some things you have to compromise on and some things you should refuse to compromise on.

If you do get on OkCupid just remember the response rate is like 10-20% for men. It's hard and you may get a lot of no replies but keep at it. Most of the time when I got replies it was because I referenced something in their bio.

One girl had a reference to the Simpsons episode where Bart pretends to be Woodrow Wilson to make Edna feel better. I picked up on it and wrote her the letter from the show. She loved it, we met up like a week later and yeah. Try shit like that dude. Good luck, you can do it if you don't give up on yourself and don't get demotivated.
>>
>>36832348
>still here
Leave already, normalfag. Non virgins like you should be banned.
>>
>>36832367
>He thinks bans can make people stay away
lmfao how new are you? got to wizard chan if you have this much of a stick up your ass
>>
>>36832428
>lol ur new
This board is meant for robots, friend. Fuck off.
>>
>>36832447
Wizardchan is what you're looking for mate.
>>
>>36829699
you look like husband damn chad material
>>
>>36829699
i would totally date you
>>
>>36832367
>>36832447
This is pitiful.
>>
>>36829699
You look like husband material desu post profile
>>
>>36831344
Yes, I do it all the time. Just use a throwaway mail and put random stuff in all the fields that ask for personal information. You can just delete the account later.
>>
>>36829839
>I'm a nice guy, but don't want to advertise myself as a doormat.
if you want to not seem like a doormat do that in 1 on 1 interactions
trying to jigger the profile to give the right mix of assertive and welcoming is a mug's game
>>
>>36832554
>telling people to stick to the boards they belong to is pitiful
This board has fallen so low.
>>
>>36829699
That's compared to your peers on there. It means other people are probably fatter than you (the girls you're going to date), they're more obnoxious about forcing a political thing on you like feminism, they don't trust you, you're conservative and trusting so you're probably going to fall for a girl that is so obviously cheating on you that you're going to write it off as "there is no way she would act that way". As for wholesome, I'm not even sure what that's suppose to mean but if someone is less wholesome than you it sounds like they're going to treat you like a doormat.
>>
>>36832641
This board was already the lowest though. It's only competing with /mlp/ and /lgbt/ in the biggest faggot game. And /mlp/ doesn't leave their containment board anymore. /r9k/ proliferates to every board with its dumb "Chad" and "Stacey" shit
>>
>>36832712
snibeti snab another crab comes out of its shell to shit on others
>>
File: personality.jpg (96KB, 536x720px) Image search: [Google]
personality.jpg
96KB, 536x720px
>trusting
Dont trust anyone op
not even urself
>>
>>36832949
>insecure nerd with a lot of fantasies: the personality test
>confident but not trusting
lol
>>
>>36832986
Yeah I dont trust anyone. Im pretty paranoid. But I'd buy you a dildo if you want and shove it in ur butt.
>>
>>36833225
Not into gay shit anon. You shouldn't be either
>>
>>36832819
I'm not shitting on him. He presented material, and asked for opinions about it. There is nothing in it for me to shit on him. If anything I was implying he's probably too good for most of the girls on there. I don't even use dating websites, literally nothing you write or any of those compatibility questions mean jack shit- the only thing that matters is your photograph on there. Dating websites might as well be tinder it's just a yes/no based purely off looks I tried them before.
>>
>>36829839
Nah, it just puts across a "well-adjusted" vibe, which is very important in dating online. It means the chances you're a serial killer masquerading as a normal guy is slightly lower!

>>36831219
Honest, in my experience, you get turned down more in real life, because when you meet a girl in real life, they're usually in the middle of doing something. Whereas on OKCupid, you know every single person currently browsing the site and reading messages are looking for something, and it's much more transparent what you both want.

>>36832205
Really? The guy I knew in college who was into classical music and played in an orchestra was hugely popular with girls. They thought it was romantic and gentlemanly.
>>
>>36833595
Was he hugely popular because he played classical or because he liked classical? Two very different things. I have never met a girl who unironically liked classical or who didn't think it was a shit-tier genre. Not saying it's impossible just that I've never, ever seen it.
>>
>>36833663
He liked classical too. It was more or less his default topic of conversation.

>when he got a girlfriend, their pasttime was listening to classical together.
>that envy
>>
>>36833701
But did any of them like classical before meeting him and if so were they from music programs? Girls will like anything you tell them to like once they start liking you.
>>
>>36833300
Its not gay anon. I wouldnt be getting any sexual pleasure from it. Id just be helping out a friend.
>>
I am attractive and still don't get my cut on these sites. Very rarely will a grill be interested. I'm on NEETbux and they probably sense that I'm autistic (well, a little weird at least) or a manchild though. I don't go lower than 5s either, and even then rarely do I go for 5s or whatever. Point is you probably need to be some sort of Chad for these sites nowadays. I think my Tinder account is fucked too, because my brother who would get rated maybe half as high as me gets some dates there, and my matches trickled down to nothing after a short time. Whatever though, I'll just be a wizard. No biggie.
>>
>>36833789
Well, I don't know all of the girls, but at least one of them had a background in playing classical music too. And I think his girlfriend was also in the orchestra.
>>
>>36834011
That explains a lot. Never really met any normal girls who are into it.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.