[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always wondered what goes through a white person's mind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

File: photo_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px)
photo_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
I always wondered what goes through a white person's mind when they see a chink, like me (image not related).

When I see white people, I always think they're apex-normie ... not just any kind of normie.
>>
File: 1488075405427.jpg (42KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488075405427.jpg
42KB, 480x477px
>>36827348
Bro do u actually have a mullet in 2017?
If i saw u on the street i would just think hes a pretty cool guy (not in a chad way more like a based uncle way)
>>
CHING CHONG EAT DOG CHEAT ON TEST
>>
>>36827348
We mostly think you must be in some kind of nerdy profession and debate in our heads whether or not you speak english well.

Asians only hang out with asians 99% of the time so we dont waste our breath getting to know you.
>>
>>36827348
I'm mexican

around asians, feel alright
around whites, anticipate them to secretely hate me
around blacks never relax
>>
>>36827517
i'm not chinese, but white people think we're all chinese kungfu anime ramen vidja ... which i do none of
never ate a dog
i cheated on tests, who hasn't?
>>
File: IMG_0183.jpg (110KB, 750x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
110KB, 750x658px
>>36827636
We do secretly hate you. Go back to Mexico, the USA is racist.
>>
>>36827636
i never had a problem with mexicans, only mexicants
>>
>>36827672
Can you tell the difference between someone from Scotland, England, Whales, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, or Belgium?

No?

Then why do you think Chinese, Vietnamese, Laosians, Koreans, and Japanese are so strikingly different?

Most asians are Chinese, deal with it.
>>
>>36827753
red hair, bad teeth, pale, long face, high cheekbones, sleepy eyes etc.... there are subtle hints
>>
>>36827348
We see you as aliens.
>>
>>36827854
can anyone give me a quick chung down?
>>
>>36827829
Line 100 chinese guys against the wall and then you and pay another asian a million dollars if he finds the one guy who isnt chinese.

Hell walk away with 0.
>>
>>36827348
>Didn't I just walk past him?
>>
>>36827911
i could do it
there are a lot of variantions, not just in the eyes
>>
>>36827911

you are braindead if you can't differentiate a mongolian from an indonesian, and the chinese-korean-japanese trifecta is still easier than telling a canadian and american apart

you must be a normalfag who doesn't take interest in history or genecrafting
>>
>>36827543
>nerdy profession

this is me. but i hang out with everyone.
>>
I always wonder about your real names versus western names, and how Japs and Indians give no fucks and use their ethnic names
>>
>>36827911
if i had a few tries, i could walk away a millionaire.
>>
>>36827543
>nerdy profession
i'm a musician and teach kids guitar, uke, drums, keyboard

why cant i get a gf, though?
>>
>>36827348
You guys are basically squinty-eyed white people who may or may not be able to speak in moon runes. It's not like we think you're niggers or anything, if that's what you're worried about.
>>
Anyone else sick of niggers?

I wish they would just shut the fuck up and go back to Africa.
>>
>>36827348
honestly i think something like

>jesus christ i wish we could legislate these walking houseplants as invasive species all they do is clog the roads and make everyones lives hell
>>
>>36828172
no. there aren't any where i live.
>>
>>36827911
the problem is that "chinese" isn't a race, theres a bunch of ethnicities in china
>>
>>36827348
I feel like male asians are always grudgin about something in their head and when you get their attention they kinda snap out of it and your women act like anime ukulele playing fairies
>>
>>36827543
>>36828159
It depends though, that's just the basic perspective. I'm Asian and for most of my life that's how people were looking at me, but I moved to LA and it's different here. The Korean community is big and established enough that for the first time people look at me like they know what I am, which is weird. It's hard to explain in detail but the general (trivial) point is that if there's a big asian community near you people will associate you with their behavior
>>
>>36827911
dubs confirms you're an idiot. he'd walk away with a million knowing he picked the guy who didn't look like him and the other 99 guys.
>>
>>36827753
There is a big difference
>>
>>36828260
i can live with that

originalidingdong
>>
>>36827348
We just reflect on all the Asian Honeys we've boned over the years while you were playing Monster Hunter.
>>
File: 1493458915050.jpg (10KB, 184x184px)
1493458915050.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>36828109
Are you looking for a white gf tho? Or Asian?
>>
>>36828378
i've boned a few white women

women are all crazy no matter what race
>>
>>36828410
asian girls would never date a musician, that's the rub.

my last asian girlfriend told me she needed me to make lots of money so we could live in NYC

fuck that noise
>>
>>36828109
probably because you don't hit on them
>>
>>36828459
a few of them hit on me though

white kids see no race, just a guy that makes them happy

i neither want to go to jail or lose my job.
>>
I think of Chinese men the same way I think of white men, which is to say I don't. I register their presence but I don't actively think about them unless there is a particular reason to, like if I'm in a place I wouldn't expect to see them. For instance I saw an Asian couple in my 99.5% white 500-population hometown and couldn't stop staring out of bafflement and curiosity. In a college town or a larger city I wouldn't give them a second thought, just like any other passerby.
>>
If you're Asian post proof
Everyone knows all Asian "men" are ladyboys
>>
all the white people i know say they love listening to john mayer and stevie ray vaughan

i don't have much respect for white men
>>
>>36828453

idk briefly dated an Asian musician. would do it again. Maybe orchestra instead of hip hop next time
>>
>>36828289
I grew up around a lot of middle easterners, mostly turks and Lebanese. That same thing your talking about happens to me if I'm in one of their communities. Similar mannerisms rub off on each other despite me looking by no means brown. At first they look like they want to kill me though.
>>
File: 1492915338073.jpg (671KB, 1920x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1492915338073.jpg
671KB, 1920x1050px
>>36827348
Legit, i get slightly jealous. I am attracted to asian women (and hispanic women. Think these both have more to do with the stereotype of valuing family, loyalty etc. All i want is a wife and family), and am constantly confronted with how bad white men are, and liking someone other than white women means youre a fetishist. Don't get me wrong, a few of my friends are asian and I see the whole load of shit they go through.

While I refuse to be ashamed for my gender and race, sometimes I wonder if life would be easier if we were all one race. Or maybe i have been brainwashed by the left. Or maybe i am an artifact of the far right. Sometimes I cant even keep reality straight or remember which side hates me.

Youre welcome for the blog btw senpai
>>
>>36828599
most classically trained asians are gay, but then again, most classically trained musicians are gay esp in the masters program
>>
>>36828686
we're all brothers in christ though, senpai
>>
I don't think anything of it, it's not of my concern to think badly of a stranger
>>
>>36828771
are you jesus the christ, king of the jews?

much respect
>>
File: 1490190798201.png (140KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490190798201.png
140KB, 645x773px
>>36827978
>>36828031
Vietnamese guy here. I don't really understand when people who claim to be Asian (or just anyone in general) also claim that they can differentiate other Asians. You probably aren't wrong to say that the average Indonesian has tanner skin and a differently shaped nose from the average Korean, but that's just that. The average. A lot of people don't look like the "average" person of their race. If you were to get a random sample of a bunch of different Asian ethnicities, I doubt that you can label them with above 60% accuracy. There are over a billion Chinese people, odds are they run the gamut of looking like Khmer to Japanese. Most Asians have told me that I "look" Korean, Chinese, or Japanese, moreso than Vietnamese.

And I've gotta say, I think there's more variation amongst whites than Asians. If Asians tell each other apart (talking about individuals here, not race. like telling celebrities apart) by things like jaw line, eye width, nose height, etc., then surely caucasians differ in those areas as well in addition to the glaringly obvious hair and eye colours. That said though, I am not very good with faces in particular. I remember people by their hair which is supposedly not effective.

Perhaps I just have different expectations for being able to claim that one can tell a person's race.
>>
I am very neutral about Asians. Even more so than white people. White people have categories. White trash hicks, rich people, middle class types, etc... Asians I have no reason to ever fear if that makes sense. So even though there is a lot of different Asian people from different countries I don't even have to study them too closely. Nothing to be careful about other than maybe getting scammed.
>>
File: 1494116380915.jpg (198KB, 599x440px) Image search: [Google]
1494116380915.jpg
198KB, 599x440px
>>36828825
thanks man

originila
>>
>>36828864
you must be 10 year old vietchink
>>
>>36828927
most asian expats living in america are hardcore anti-commies

i dated a girl who wouldve been forcedly aborted in china if her parents didn't move to america

their leadership is fucking nuts
>>
>>36828686
Think of it like this anon. A fetish is a fetish but that isn't the end of your attraction to a person. I am into brown skinned Asian girls. That's what turns me on. But I've dated a few and even dumped one. They are people not a fetish. When it comes to non-sexual things the physical things that attracted me to them don't matter at all. I'm marrying my gf from the Philippines soon. I think you could be happy like I am if you come to realize what I'm saying.
>>
>>36829028
Assuming your post is about experience with looking at Asians, I'm 20 and have lived my entire life in a Vietnamese ethnic enclave bordered by a Koreatown with plenty of Chinese and other Asian people scattered about.
>>
>>36829156
>I'm marrying my gf from the Philippines soon.
boygirl or girlboy?
>>
File: ItLKzPG.jpg (48KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
ItLKzPG.jpg
48KB, 720x528px
>>36827348

I'm heavily biased because of my 74 Asian neighbourhood and getting riced because of that place.
Very positive responce and immediatly feel home because most of you at the very least competent, decent people plus getting told stories about chinese history and myths by chill neighbour was awesome but fucking drop that mullet man
>>
>>36829217
there must be some race mixing going on
>>
>>36828864
>I don't really understand when people who claim to be Asian (or just anyone in general) also claim that they can differentiate other Asians.
>but that's just that. The average. A lot of people don't look like the "average" person of their race.
The thing is that a lot of people do look like the average. Many Asians are ambiguous, and yeah it's reckless to try to evaluate them, but when you look at someone and your gut strongly thinks "That's a Jap" - they're probably a Jap. It's not that Asians are always differentiable, but that most people who don't pay attention fail to differentiate the ones that can be discerned
Whites are harder to tell apart because more of them are mutts so fewer of them fall into the "can be clearly distinguished" category. Maybe if I lived in Europe I'd think otherwise, but at least in the US, it's hard
>>
>>36827636
Nah, we don't secretly hate you, we just have varying opinions about you.
>>
>>36829156
No I definitely get what you're saying, it's not like I believe what the haters say, but they are so numerous and, uhh, productive, in their efforts to demonize, I almost feel just hopeless.

Anons like you give me hope though, got to stay positive, work hard and find happiness. Congrats on your future marriage by the way!
>>
>>36829233
Not everyone there is bakla anon. I accidentally went on a date with one once when I lived there. Fuck was that ever embarrassing.
>>
>>36827636
as a libertarian, i don't care if yall illegals are here

freedom of movement

i dont even care about the jobs. i don't believe in minimum wages

i just hate the welfare state and wars

mexicans are hardworking people
>>
>>36829361
People will hate on you regardless of what you do in life. If you live your life based on making them happy instead of making yourself happy you'll always be miserable. Fuck em, you don't owe any of them a damn thing. They don't have to wake up every day next to her or fuck her or take her out to dinner once in awhile to make her happy. Their opinion is worthless.
>>
>>36829443
not op, but an eye opening post, thanks man
>>
>>36827348
"Look at that yellow-jew. At least he isnt a nig(melanted individual prone to crime)ger"
"We need to stop the yellow flood before it spreads out of canada"
>>
i live in a place with a pretty big asian community and i think positively of them, in my uni classes i like to sit next to asians as much as fellow whities cause i find the cultural norms very easy for me to make small talk with, even with folks who aren't very good at english. however i always avoid the dressed up, plastic looking asians, totally different crowd there. i tend to assume the plastic ones are shallow and rich.

im american myself. i hear the perception is quite different in places like russia.
>>
>>36827348
I don't think much about anything when I see a person of a different ethnicity unless it's a black, in which case I do a mental assessment of how likely they are to try to initiate some kind of violence against me. Nothing personal against the blacks, but they are a lot more likely to rob or shoot you.
>>
>>36829584
Not every black guy is like that though. Gotta think about if he's a Nick Cannon or Wayne Brady type who is more than comfortable in the sunken place or if he came to your town to deal heroin out of a cheap hotel.
>>
>>36829643
it depends what area you are in, basically. But I'm a little more uneasy around blacks compared to any other group. The crime differential is just enormous. I guess this is racist and I imagine black people realize this but what can you do? I don't want to get shot.
>>
>>36827348
I like the haircut
>>
>>36829260
I kinda doubt that. The older Asians around here, particularly the immigrants (especially pertinent to my Little Saigon) are probably more conservative and unlikely to have married outside of their race. Not to mention how ethnically homogenous Asian countries are. If your parents married back in Korea, it's almost 100% certain that they're both ethnic Koreans.

If you're talking about my heritage, I'm definitely 100% Vietnamese. My mother is pretty fair with a "tall" nose though.

>>36829263
Your answer about Asians seems reasonable enough. As for white people, I was talking about telling them apart as individuals not identifying their race. As in which pair looks more similar, Mr. Smith & Mr. Patrick vs. Mr. Huang & Mr. Chen. I imagine most people would claim Huang and Chen to look more related than Smith and Patrick. Even if Smith and Patrick are both pure Anglos or whatever.
>>
>>36827348
One of my best friends is Korean. I see him like anyone else: a normal fucking person.
>>
>>36829745
>I'm definitely 100% Vietnamese. My mother is pretty fair with a "tall" nose though.
you just spewed contradicting statements
>>
>>36829670
I live in one of the whitest places ever. I feel more uneasy here than when I lived in majority black places. When I was the only white person on my street I wasn't really scared. My neighbors didn't seem very interested in me unless it was a quick hello or something. They mostly did black people things and I did what you would expect someone on this board to do. I stayed inside all day doing nothing. Just because someone is a hood nigga doesn't necessarily mean they're a violent criminal. Most of the people around me seemed to be high and not give a shit. But if they are like that and they come here obviously they have some sort of motive like selling drugs so it should be assumed they're dangerous and to avoid at all costs.
>>
>>36828172

>whites against the wall
>b-but niggers!

Stand on your own two feet, holy shit.
>>
It always strikes me as odd when I see mainland Chinese girls at my college with bleached faces. I really don't think of asians much different than anybody else.
>>
>>36828172
great post /pol/ MAGA!
>>
I honestly dont care about skin colour but then I'm a total mutt who doesnt fit in anywhere.
>>
>>36829817
i couldnt handle living in a black neighborhood

i have too much shit that would get stolen

i just think they have a shit culture. it's not a DNA thing .... like the jews... i kid
>>
>>36829899
None of my shit got stolen. My mom still lives there. Worst that ever happened was the catalytic converter getting stolen off her car.
>>
>>36827672
>i cheated on tests, who hasn't?
Most white people.
>>
>>36829961
>he feel for the 'white people are virtuous and perfect' meme
>>
>>36829961
whites = normies

you just proved my point
>>
>>36829817
>But if they are like that and they come here obviously they have some sort of motive like selling drugs so it should be assumed they're dangerous and to avoid at all costs.
yeah that's the thing
a black person who isn't mentally ill is not inherently more dangerous than a hispanic, or a white person, or whatever
the problem is 1) many blacks are implicitly in a race war with white people and willing at any time to take you to the front lines of that conflict, and 2) the police don't give a fuck about black neighborhoods so crazy and sociopathic people get to roam free and commit petty crime as they please
regular folks are regular folks, they're not going to bother you
>>
>>36827348
When I see a Chink I go "Ooh, a Chink!"
They're rare here, most moved here to start a Chinese restaurant where their entire family and a local part-timer work.
>>
File: 1466344920759.jpg (135KB, 1600x800px)
1466344920759.jpg
135KB, 1600x800px
>>36829805
Didn't mean that she looked white or anything, just that she doesn't look like pic related or whatever you expect of Vietnamese people. I've visited her side of the family in Vietnam, she's just a bit lighter than her sister and tanner than her mother. Anon, don't you know that people of particular race don't all look exactly like each other?
>>
>>36827348
western Newfie here

Depends on your age. If youre middle aged, I'd think youre either a restaurant owner or a doctor.

If you're younger, I'd think you're the kid of the above, or a foreign exchange student.

I've had no problems with either group
>>
File: 1493180515301.png (48KB, 507x540px)
1493180515301.png
48KB, 507x540px
>>36827348
Black here

White folks: "I better be extremely polite or they might think I'm going to rob them"
Asians: "Wonder where he's from?"
Latino: As long as you're not an old poorly dressed spic I won't think much of you.
>>
>>36827636

Most Mexicans I've met men have been assholes to me, they always have a chip on their shoulder. Mexican girls are nice though.

But yeah I hate Mexican men, sorry anon, I have to keep my guard up though because if you act nice they see that as a sign of weakness. I have no choice but to be hateful, not even a /pol/tard, I manage to get along with every other race.
>>
>>36830229
dude, i need a bass player senpai

why do all black people play bass and piano so well?
>>
>>36827348

>be on road trip
>stop at asian restaurant
>the halls leading to the restroom are like a fucking maze
>get lost and end up in the cooking room
>most of the people working there are asian girls related to the owner
>several of them have Pokemon shirts on
>very shy and qt
>one comes up to me and grabs me by the arm
>looks at me in the eyes longingly and talks to me as she guides me back to the dining room
>we sort of have a conversation but she can barely speak English
>punches my and waves before she skips back to the kitchen
>as we leave a different girl in a Charizad shirt comes up to me and hands me a slip of paper
>tells me it has the other girl's number on it
>fall asleep in car
>the next day I check my pocket and it's not there
>that soul crushing feel when

To this day I'm convinced we drove through a wormhole and ended up in a different dimension. Can't remember the name of the restaurant or even what part of the road it was on. My friends don't even remember either, but they remember the restaurant itself so I know I'm not crazy.
>>
>>36830825
that definitely never happened, you mustve been trippin
>>
>>36830872

Never done drugs before. Even have a photo of us AT the restaurant, unfortunately not in front of a sign, just at the table eating
asian food. Sometimes I think that too though anon, but there's so much evidence it did happen. Take me back to asian girl heaven reeeeee
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.