[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like to clone yourself and raise your clone as your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 58186794170000b3045baeea.jpg (89KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
58186794170000b3045baeea.jpg
89KB, 630x420px
Would you like to clone yourself and raise your clone as your own child, to give your clone a better chance in life?

What would you do different when raising your clone? What would you tell your clone child?
>>
why the hell would i want to clone a failure?
>>
desu if there was a clone of me, i'd fight it, just to se who wins kek
>>
>>36827340
I don't want to deal with another failure which happens to be autistic too, my own life is already a mess
>>
>>36827353

Are you a failure due to your genes, or maybe due to your environment, circumstances, conditions growing up?

If it is due to your genes, what if you could genetically alter your clone to change some physical traits?
>>
>>36827398
why the hell would i want to genetically alter a clone of myself to be a chad?
>>
>>36827435

To give yourself another chance at life. To learn from your mistakes, and to give your clone a better chance at life.
>>
I have no desire to bring another disappointment into the world.
>>
File: 1490813038703.jpg (12KB, 359x357px) Image search: [Google]
1490813038703.jpg
12KB, 359x357px
Protect it from abuse. Don't yell at it, even when its being a dipshit. Teach it to at least put on a normal front, so it doesn't get bullied at school.

Teach it to enjoy school, encourage it to go into STEM. Even if it turns out it was genes that made me too stupid to do something in science or even anything useful to society, still encourage it and nurture its interests.
>>
>>36827524

What if you could help them become less of a disappointment?

It would be like starting over again, but it's your clone instead.
>>
>>36827340
Sure. I'd homeschool them, redpill them on women, generally keep them away from female teachers. I'd teach them that friends are usually temporary, and to focus instead on learning and becoming successful.
>>
>>36827566
so you'd keep it from developing and turn it into even more of a human grub
>>
>>36827340
>Raise it to be a powerful warrior and skilled bounty hunter just like me
>Get beheaded in a battle before his very eyes, creating a deep seated hatred for my killers
>>
File: 1492293165808.jpg (24KB, 208x468px) Image search: [Google]
1492293165808.jpg
24KB, 208x468px
>>36827828
My childhood was extremely unstable; I want to see if I provide a good home maybe things would be different.

Also if I teach it to at least pretend to be a normie it will hopefully not be a grub.

Worst case, murder and start over.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.