[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your current dream? And what's the most absurd,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: sad man.png (1MB, 685x712px) Image search: [Google]
sad man.png
1MB, 685x712px
What's your current dream? And what's the most absurd, impossible to achieve fantasy that you have?
>>
>>36827244
be the king of my state and economically, militarily, and culturally lead it to renaissance. there are many absurd, impossible ways this could happen
>>
having Le fugg w/ born woman
>>
>>36827244
Happiness.
Happiness too.
>>
File: 1460067791572.jpg (239KB, 623x868px) Image search: [Google]
1460067791572.jpg
239KB, 623x868px
mommygf who loves me
>>
>>36827244
here's a copypasted daydream I had once

tfw ywn live in the crotch of lightly wooded hills near a creek operating a small orchard/vinyard/dairy/otherwise and walk out the front door of your simple wood and stone home and load up the pickup and take the fruits of your labor down with your mates who might have grown up locally with you to the train depot where you might help load it up and go back home or perhaps ride with your freight down to the city where you might go visit some friends or see the local sights or maybe even do a little miscellaneous work around thd city maintaining buildings or helping people move stuff etc before taking the train back home
>>
I want to marry Emma Watson
>>
File: 1494041006976.jpg (7KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1494041006976.jpg
7KB, 237x212px
>>36827244
To have a loving wife to take care of and she cares for me as well.
>>
I also want to live in the lap of luxury
>>
>>36827244

I want to be a computer engineering professor at MIT

just gotta kick my crack addiction first
>>
File: 1466033022869.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1466033022869.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>36827244
Successfully complete my PhD and then work in a private lab doing information security research. Long term I hope to either start my own consulting firm or come back to my current employer and head up their R&D department. Additionally, I'd also like to return to my alma mater and teach information security and/or theoretical computer science since they are lacking in both regards.

In terms of a pipe dream, same as probably most of the people here, to have a loving wife that can give me emotional support and comfort when times get rough, someone who actually loves me for who I am and not for whatever benefits I can give them.

I mean, I'd be perfectly content with working a low paying job if it meant I could have a loving wife.
>>
>>36827624
>those who can't do teach
>wew aim a lil hire muh Nigerian
>>
>>36827244
Get my novel published. Start an online writing blog where I write short stories or something that gets a decent following. Start up a patreon or something so that I can live off that. Meet a qt girl online, have a LDR until we meet for like a week, and that'll be the best week of my life. Have crazy adventures, both lose our virginity with eachother (and both kiss for the first time). Be really sad when she has to go, but know that one day, we'll move in together. She'll also be an artist, and learn how to animate, and together we'll start a youtube channel where she animates my short stories, and we'll have a whole team of animators and voice actors, and we'll get huge. Also I'll finally get a dog.
This is all I want out of life. Please fate, bless me with this. I want nothing else.
>>
I want to be a moderately successful writer and comedian.
And my most absurd fantasy is becoming a successful film director and then opening fire at a crowd of people while Walking On Sunshine plays.
>>
>>36827244
I'd just like to have a loving wife with the somewhat same values, and then have at least 3 kids with her. Ideally 4-5.

To kill at least three men, ideally in combat. I don't want to simply murder someone, but to kill because I had to. Or rather, because there was a reason for the kill.

I would also like to die by hirakiri, but that's easier to resolve.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170429-220713.png (624KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-220713.png
624KB, 1280x720px
>>36827244
Cure aging
>>
>Dream:
Become pediatric surgeon, get gorgeous wife who I rail bareback constantly, have kids and raise them with the stability I never got, get filthy rich, save lives and everything good in them, buy my childhood house, repay my debt to the world a thousandfold.

>Crazy Fantasy:
Permanently change the whole world for the better before I die. Basically be a fucking hero.
>>
>>36827244
> What's your current dream?
Earn enough money and invest it to be able to live as a NEET from the generated income for the rest of my life

> And what's the most absurd, impossible to achieve fantasy that you have?
Live in a secluded home with internet access, with a magic power that allows me to create energy constructs that look exactly like RL women, which obey all my orders, clean the house, cook, take care of the chores, and of course, fucking them whenever i want.
>>
My current, impossible to achieve dream is to change the world in some huge way. Like putting an end to sweatshops and wage misery

My more modest dream is to date this genius super model I met in college. Well she's not a super model yet but she's pretty legit. She's been all over Europe and Asia doing fashion modeling.

One time we spoke over facebook late at night and she invited me over for some cheese and wine. I had fallen asleep by that point tho and in the morning she mentioned that she'd been very drunk on wine when she invited me over. She's been dating the same guy for like 4 years

Talk about missed opportunities huh? An intelligent, sophisticated super model girlfriend, spending candlelit weekday evenings cuddled up, talking over wine and cheese

Fuck man. That'd be the day
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.