[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw pretty sure I'm gonna get put in the psychiatric

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1475450863473.jpg (66KB, 684x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1475450863473.jpg
66KB, 684x1086px
>tfw pretty sure I'm gonna get put in the psychiatric ward next time I visit my therapist

Any anons been there before and can give me a run down of what it's like? It differs a lot from ward to ward though doesn't it?
>>
need help, bumping
>>
>>36826918
You're most likely a murifag so I can't help you.
>>
Good luck?
Why don't you do some research on facilities near your area.
>>
The one I went to was really expensive and kinda sucked. There were a handful of crazy cuties though and they were like the girl version of prison gay, since there were so few guys around I jumped up in attractiveness level and a few of them expressed interest in me... anyway the best part of the ward was the cheeseburgers
>>
>>36826516
they're going to strap you to a bed and force feed you medications
>>
>>36826516
Was in one for two months following a suicide attempt. If differs wildly. Mine was awful, food was shit, workers were terrible, and every other person in the ward was legit insane. One dude tried to rape one of the workers because she was pregnant and that was his fetish
>>
>>36826516
A therapist can't send you to a phyciatric ward, without your permission. That is, unless you're an active threat to someones life.
>>
>>36827004
Two months? Usually its just a 3 day thing right? Or do they stick you in longer if you actually attempt suicide?
>>36827011
If I tell him I have plans to kill myself he has to report that though, right? That's what I'm going to do.
>>
>>36826945
anyone who loves either mugi, ritsu, or yui, is fine by me.
>>
>>36827011
>That is, unless you're an active threat to someones life.
do you realise how big of a fuck this detail is? the therapist can say she thinks OP will kill himself and that gives her all the rights to lock him up.
>>
>>36827035
>If I tell him I have plans to kill myself he has to report that though, right? That's what I'm going to do.
D... don't do that? You have nothing to gain from it. If you want to go to the mental hospital, admit yourself. If you get forced there against your will, it'll leave a permanent stain on your records
>>
>>36827035
Well I was in a hospital immediately following the attempt because I had overdosed. Then they moved me a psych ward, did an evaluation after a week, and made me stay
>>
>>36827035
... don't tell him that you're going to kill yourself. Duh.
Therapist are suppose to act like you can say anything to them. but really, you can't trust those people
>>
There were some crazy people there. I mean of course I have to be fucked up to end up in there. But there were some really crazy motherfuckers in there. I got stuck with some dude who was snoring like hell in my shared room the first night. I complained and they gave me an ambien. Didn't do a fucking thing for me. So they gave me the padded cell which wasn't in use. I slept on the stretcher thing unrestrained. It was kinda creepy but also awesome because I got to be alone. That's the hardest thing in that fucking place. Being alone. Finding privacy. I refused to shower in there and I skipped the group therapy sessions too. I didn't want to talk about my shit with other people around.
>>
>>36827072
It's weird. I have to hurt myself, and this way I'm hurting and helping myself at the same time right?

>>36827087
I have to or it might be the end for me.
>>
>>36827059
That's why you never talk to any of those conniving kikes
>>
>>36826516
>tfw can't even get a therapist or psychologist

feels bad man
>>
>>36827087
I went to the regular hospital after a suicide attempt then was suggested to voluntarily admit myself there. The person who took me to the hospital gave me a ride there.
>>
>>36827124
I've been there, good luck. If the therapist gives you an ultimatum of "admit yourself or I'm contacting authorities", just admit yourself. You are doing nothing but harm to yourself otherwise
>>
>>36827124
well, its either you die, or you go to the hospital
>>
>>36827188
Yeah if you admit yourself you can leave at any time
>>
>>36826516
Mostly bpd and storytellers
>>
>>36827188
Yeah if he says that to me I'll admit myself, I'm sure he'd help me do that, he's a nice guy.

>>36827196
Exactly.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.