[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw women in their early 20's are so insecure and afraid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>mfw women in their early 20's are so insecure and afraid of being left they have started dating guys under their league both in looks and financially

why are women so insanely afraid of being left by men now? abandonment issues are at an all time high
>>
>>36826337
Maybe because they grew up without father's?
Divorce had run rampant.
Perhaps we're coming full circle?
>>
>tfw no qt clingy wife that truly loves me and goes an extra step in showing her affection for me

I'm not good looking enough to ever get that.
>>
It's how society has conditioned people, both male and female. Also nobody wants to be the only one of their social circle who ends up alone.
>>
It's even sadder when she or even both of them think they're the shit now. I live and breathe for the very reason of showing you that your girl isn't as loyal or loving as you think. She settled for you because you were 'good enough' at the time. Seeing girls with betas and those betas acting like hot shit kills me in the best ways lol
>>
File: a22.png (115KB, 634x697px) Image search: [Google]
a22.png
115KB, 634x697px
>>36826337
Their biological clock has started ticking, and they're realizing that their high school and college days of riding Chad's dick is over. They realize they need to start seriously finding some candidates that will end up being the people they spend the rest of their lives with, the people they will rely on financially, and the people that will be the fathers of their children.
>>
>>36826337
I have severe abandonment issues anon. Probably cause I was in foster care. But you're 100% right. If you don't like it date older women right?
>>
It'd be nice, but I'd feel bad if she was only with me out of fear of being alone.
>>
>>36826525
Funny enough in SoCal, you see many single moms in their 20's. Kinda hilarious that they were too much of a dipshit to bet on the wrong horse. Now you're alone, your vagina is getting drier, and you have 100% guy repellant hanging off and sucking your tits. This shit is the greatest irony cause they act like they're strong...till the little cunt starts asking why they don't have a dad. They're nothing but damaged goods and should be treated as such.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.