[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Did I get laid ? A friend of mine and I went to strip club

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 0748 - 6ySkhUX.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
0748 - 6ySkhUX.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>Did I get laid ?
A friend of mine and I went to strip club yesterday night.and got convinced by some prostitutes and had sex
for me it was very different, since I am like not inro real woman since I've been in front of a screen all of my life and very upset for giving my virginity to a fucking whore
So, we hired the prostitutes for 30min and in 30 min the bitch tried really hard to make me cum for like 30 min and I was rock hard all the time but, some reason I wasn't interested in fucking her so I wasn't having any pleasure with her while fucking.
In the and I couldn't cum and got out of the room. I was still rock hard
Am I still counted as a virgin now?
>>
Nope. Congratulations.q
>>
>>36826051
Depends. Was there penetration
>>
>>36826095
Yeah, but as I said even when I was in her, I was thinking about other stuff so I wasn't having any pleasure
>>
>>36826051
Congrats, you're a virgin with an STD.
>>
>>36826162
naah I used condom man, but wouldn't mind dying because of STD
>>
File: 0830 - 5NyMSEM.png (16KB, 520x549px) Image search: [Google]
0830 - 5NyMSEM.png
16KB, 520x549px
>>36826051
fucking answer my question /r9k/ going to leave the board if I am not a virgin anymore
>>
>>36826317
You are not a virgin now fuck off. You had sex ergo you are not a virgin. Idiot. Saged.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.