[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men so stuck on the prude-slut dichotomy? Why should women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: terre_des_femmes2_aotw.jpg (392KB, 1696x2400px) Image search: [Google]
terre_des_femmes2_aotw.jpg
392KB, 1696x2400px
Why do men so stuck on the prude-slut dichotomy? Why should women suffer because of your Madonna-whore complex?
>>
fuck outta here roaste elliott got shooters here
>>
>tfw no old-fashioned or "prude" gf
>>
what roasties believe robots think:
>if she has sex with me, she's a slut
>if she doesn't have sex with me, she's a bitch

what robots actually think:
>no woman will ever have sex with me
>>
Why doesnt she just wear it right between tease and bore then?
>>
>>36825392
Don't act like women don't call each other sluts too.
>>
man those are some unattractive legs.
>>
>>36825424
On Elliot I'll clap this roastie
>>
>>36825392
ill measure her by those disgusting chicken legs jesus fuck
>>
File: ikiru-1.jpg (336KB, 1600x1152px) Image search: [Google]
ikiru-1.jpg
336KB, 1600x1152px
>>36825438
mah homie.......prude forever
>>
Why can't women just dress prudish and act slutty in the bedroom?
>>
>>36825487
Or just be a tease, women aren't supposed to give it up easily, they're supposed to tease marriage out of men.
>>
>>36825392

>men

You mean robots, or men in general?

Are you just a typical femanon that is upset because some cute conservative boy wouldn't date you because you're a slut?
>>
>Women are free to judge and rate men on whatever qualities they want.

>Shame men for doing the same thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 423x1021px
>>36825713
I see a lot of orthodox jewish girls around me with long skirts. I wish I could talk to one.
>>
>>36825786
They'd continue to do it to each other anyway because they're in constant competition with other women.
>>
>why should women suffer
Oh no, the poor wymyn! Somebody they would never want to date doesn't want to date them either.
>>
>>36825392
Go back to tumblr, 3D cunt. We won't allow you to try to talk down to us.
>>
>>36825392
Men don't consider loose women relationship material. You clearly don't value intimacy, health nor self respect. You will only be used for your body and nothing more. Why buy the cow when the milk is for free?
In biological terms it is more likely that should you ever become pregnant it is less likely that the child is from the man that last had sex with you. Due to microchimerism the child isn't genetically pure. You might well have an STD. Statistically the relationship is more to end in failure. Its a serious risk for a man to get into a relationship with a slut.
>>
>>36826271
>Due to microchimerism the child isn't genetically pure.
I don't think you know what this means friend
>>
>>36825392
>Why do women so stuck on the prude-slut dichotomy?
ftfy
>>
Women will still call other women 'prudes' and 'sluts' if they're jealous of the attention those women get from men.
>>
>>36825392
Why do observations about women cause women to suffer?

I think you have this backwards.
>>
>>36825392
Why are women so stuck on men not wanting their roast beef?
>>
>>36825716
>dress slutty but are prudish in the bedroom
The absolute worst.
>>
Is it really causing them to suffer? Really?
>>
File: teachman.jpg (50KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
50KB, 500x520px
>Research dictating women who whore out are at higher risk for divorce, unfaithfulness, mental illness, lack of happiness and bonding capabilities

Fuck I got baited.
>>
>>36826823
Those statistics are sexist. NAWALT
>>
>>36826391
>I don't think you know what this means friend
I don't think you know what it means. Go read some recently published pubmed research papers.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1MB, 4096x2730px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1MB, 4096x2730px
>>36825392
Why does it matter what people on r9k think? Do you think we go around yelling insults at women IRL? Or are you just triggered by a group of men you've already deemed undesirable and unworthy of your time saying they don't want you?

I mean there's no logical answer to this roastie butthurt...
>>
File: 1493725327684.jpg (40KB, 453x455px) Image search: [Google]
1493725327684.jpg
40KB, 453x455px
>>36826707
That's lewd anon, treat her right.
>>
>>36826928
Women are pathologically driven to group acceptance. A subset of undesirable males are also expected to fall at their knees and give them validation. They're incredibly frustrating creatures.
>>
>>36826823
That does ignore some of the potential reasons for that. Virginal brides are likely so because of religion, and religion dictates that divorce is very bad.
>>
File: marriage and divorce.jpg (462KB, 1000x2164px) Image search: [Google]
marriage and divorce.jpg
462KB, 1000x2164px
>32 replies
>only one post with statistics or anything closely related to science
You can do better than this, robots.
>>
>>36825392
Also that OP picture is stupid.
>>
>>36825392

The virgin/whore dichotomy is generally true. Because once a woman starts having sex, she realizes she can trade sex for money, goods, and services.

Women also slut-shame each other, because women are in constant competition over the best mates.

45% of US women have HPV. And that's with 33% of US women vaccinated against HPV.

Women don't really "suffer" at all in the modern world. Somewhere there will be a guy who doesn't care if she's had 100 guys jizz in her mouth.

As for that image OP, since women are receptacles, receivers of DNA, revealing clothing is a way of advertising their body, getting attention. If a woman doesn't dress modestly, it's obvious what she's doing, she's advertising.
>>
>>36825482
u expect roasties to rationally think about the dumb shit they believe?
>>
>>36825482

Roasties whine that Top Chad isn't interested in her.

Robots anguish over the fact that no women are interested in him.
>>
>>36826271
>microchimerism

See also transgenerational epigenetic inheritance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgenerational_epigenetic_inheritance
>Transgenerational epigenetic inheritance is the transmittance of information from one generation of an organism to the next (e.g., parent--child transmittance) that affects the traits of offspring without alteration of the primary structure of DNA (i.e., the sequence of nucleotides)--in other words, epigenetically.
>>
anything higher than tease is unacceptable
>>
>>36826872

It doesn't matter if a statistic is 100%. It does matter if it's consistently over 50%.
>>
>>36825392
> a traditional roman catholic from the bavarian country should want slutty girl who fucks everyone in town while a rave bro heavy drug user in brazil should want someone who would prefer to wait for marriage
people have different values you should know this cause you dressed in such a way to show your own, ala you wore a skirt up to your pussy because you want to attract dick or you wore a cassock and babushka because you want to marry mr.right
>>
File: women absorb DNA after sex.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
women absorb DNA after sex.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>36827236
I got you covered, anon.
>>
>>36825392
I don't even care but
More women need to wear skirts
Booty shorts are shit
>>
>>36826933
I'll treat her right if she treats me right. Don't be selfish, girl.
>>
>>36828064
I second this. skirts are still lewder, even when they cover more skin.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.