[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when your personality is the problem? I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1494055491728.jpg (392KB, 1025x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1494055491728.jpg
392KB, 1025x1424px
What do you do when your personality is the problem?

I have no idea how to change that. There's so much wrong with me as a fundamental being and I don't know how even begin change. How do you change your entire self?
>>
>>36824461
>What do you do when your personality is the problem?
>I have no idea how to change that. There's so much wrong with me as a fundamental being and I don't know how even begin change. How do you change your entire self?
Change it
>>
>>36824461
go through something so emotionally painful that your personality changes
>>
>>36825518
Wow that solves everything, OP needs a starting point stupid ass
>>
>>36825535
>Wow that solves everything, OP needs a starting point stupid ass
I just posted quickly to bump the thread before it died

It was on page 10 friend
>>
>>36825531
Already happened, what can I do to swing back around? Something emotionally painful is the reason why my personality is fucked up. Not OP btw
>>
>>36824461
>What do you do when your personality is the problem?
In what way? The solution depends entirely on in what way it is a "problem."
>>
>>36825578
Not OP, but for me I deeply dislike women and see them as nothing but means to end after getting screwed over by one.
>>
>>36825615
>I deeply dislike women and see them as nothing but means to end after getting screwed over by one.
Well that's only sensible and logical. It's not going to be a problem as long as you hide it appropriately.
>>
>>36825578
I will never be able to be in a relationship because there is nothing likeable about me and I will never be able to achieve inner fulfilment or personal satisfaction in anything because I'm lazy, unskilled, and not interested in anything. I'm incredibly boring and I'm overly depressive because I'm constantly in my own head. I'm annoying
>>
>>36824461
stop fucking making these threads hal
>>
>>36826165
I don't know who that is. I'm sorry
>>
>>36824461
>How do you change your entire self?
Incrementally, in whatever ways you can think of. You modify your behavior in small ways, developing habits and changing existing ones, which also changes thought patterns.
>>
>>36826123
Look into cognitive behavioral therapy. Sounds like just the thing you need, whether with a therapist or online.
>>
>>36825746
That's the problem, I can't hide it. I'm not one to hide my emotions from things I dislike.
>>
>>36824461
Meditate, comrade.
>>
>>36824461
OK there comes a point in your life where you need to rip down your idiot child personality to foundations and rebuild as an adult.

In olden times we had rites of passage to allow this to occur easily, now it's often hard won by personal failure and mental anguish.

The fact that you're acknowledging there's something wrong with you is a good sign. Many adults live their lives as moronic brats without making this observation.

How do you do this? Not a fucking clue, I suffered traumatic memory loss.

Buckle up homestuck you're in for a bumpy ride.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.