[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally just want a cute girl to take on dates. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1422151599582.jpg (34KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1422151599582.jpg
34KB, 601x695px
I literally just want a cute girl to take on dates. I don't even want fucking sex. I want to talk. Talk about the future, about my family, about her family, her interests. I want someone to do things with, someone to walk around the park with, someone to hold hands with. Fuck, I'm so fucking lonely. Why did I have to be born so unattractive? My parents got married at 35 and I feel like they were just getting desperate to settle down so they settled for each other. I look in the mirror and I get sad. I see my reflection in glass and I get sad. I accidentally open up my front facing camera and I get sad.

Does anyone else know this feel? I just don't understand. What am I doing wrong? I talk to people, I talk to girls, but it ultimately boils down to how your face looks. I want to kill myself sometimes and I shouldn't. By many peoples standards, my life is great.

I turn 21 in 4 days and I'm so sad.
>>
>>36823085
why you thinking about all this shit instead of living in the moment in the fucking now and having fun do somethign you fucking like you fucking bitch piece of shit i hate mopey fuckers like you so fucking much holy shit you are alive right now isnt that crazy dude you have a conscience whoa man isnt that enough to blow your fucking mind apparently not since you want a fucking gf so bad you might aswell not even have a conscience because you can't even control your base human desires to want to fuck and procreate go fuck yourself asshole
>>
>>36823085
you tell yourself you dont want sex and that youre "different" from other guys but no matter how platnonic you keep it eventually youll make a move and itll allll go downhill. My advice? stay honest. Dont present yourself as someone who'll never ask for sex, tell people exactly what your long-term expectations are. Communication is by far the most important part of a relationship
>>
>>36823085
If it makes you feel any better I have a good face but no social skills so >tfw no gf
for my while life
>>
>>36823085
no you're literally the only sad ugly person on the planet
>>
I know. For the most part, I feel the same.
>>
>>36823240
i'm attractive and i know this because sometimes girls literally fall over themselves for me but im 25 and ive still never had a gf or sex because i have shit social skills and im never able to deliver on what girls want leading to countless extremely awkward scenarios. people on r9k of all fucking places dont even talk to me. OP try to understand that looks may matter but guys have an escape called charm and if you can manage that and/or make a lot of money your looks won't be the end all be all.
>>
i want a cute girl to cuddle and i want one NOW
>>
>>36825044
Thanks anon. I like to imagine that I'm funny and the girls I do talk to always laugh a lot, so maybe I've got something going for me there, but other than that I feel fucked.
>>
>>36823085
It gets better OP

I recently decided to check out okcupid because why not, i'm bored. I tried tinder before and barely even got matches so i wasn't expecting anything from this either. I put up 1 picture and tried my best to write a funny description.
A girl messaged me and we talked for a week or two but I fucked it up after being too needy and clingy.

A week or so someone else messaged me and it's been going really well right now. She literally made all the moves on me (I was a kissless virgin), she invited me to a date and it was really good, had my first kiss and made out a few times and i hope to see her next week again, really nice girl.

I'm 22 btw, now just a regular old virgin.

>tl;dr give okc a try
>>
>>36825269
I've been using okc for 6 months anon. Either no good looking girls use it where I live, or I'm just fucking stupid. What do you have for your description?

I had my first kiss on my 18th birthday and SHE approached me. I can't just wait for shit like that though, I know I need to take initiative if I want to get anywhere.
>>
File: pic.png (113KB, 907x888px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
113KB, 907x888px
>>36825322
if thats the case i cant help you too much, the description isnt great and neither is the picture.
one thing i should add is that it might be a good idea to lower your standards, youre not going to find some magical 8-9/10 that will sweep you off your feet? also we live a few hours apart but im willing to travel for someone i like
>>
>>36825523
The first one's kind of cringy, but if it works maybe that's what I should do too. Thanks anon/
>>
it's an illusion op
women don't care about that stuff
if you wanna talk then make male friends
unfortunately for us, finding a woman and talking about anything but normie shit will make them uninterested
>>
>>36825576
I have a few friends that are girls that I get along with really well actually. One is just a co-worker and we talk a lot about kpop and anime and the other is a girl that I met in one of my classes, asked out, she said she wasn't interested but wanted to be my friend, and I agreed because I genuinely like her as a person. She's normie as fuck though, so maybe I can get some of that to rub off on me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.