[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm 19 >bf is 31 >10 years ago I was 9 and he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: question mark girl.png (171KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
question mark girl.png
171KB, 374x347px
>I'm 19
>bf is 31
>10 years ago I was 9 and he was 21

that's a weird feel
>>
what the fuck are you doing here? FUCK OFF FAGGOT
>>
>wasting your youth on a man who can't attract women his own age

lmao what do you even talk about? videogames?
>>
>>36823017
neck yourself cunt. your kind are a plague to this board
>>
>27 and gf is 20
I sorta know that feel OP
She was in middle school while I was in college
>>
27 year old loser here how do I get a young gf that hasn't been railed by a few dozen Chads like the girls my age have been?
>>
>>36823057
that's how I felt in high school
now that I'm 25. that's fucking dumb. women are used up pretty much the moment they enter college or college age.
if you ever date a girl as old or older than you, she better be fucking rich
>>
>>36823210
Groom a teen until it is legal for both of you to fuck.
>>
>>36823017
>tfw friend is 34
>his wife is 21
>>
>>36823017
Dated girls 9, 10, and 13 years younger than me.

Women in general are pretty awful, but those girls were pretty sweet. Still with the one with the 13 year age difference. She's just so bubbly and happy to be around.

When I date a woman my own age (in 30s) they're haggard and are so fucking demanding.
>>
le bf xddd fuck off. Thats not even a problem you stupid whore...
>>
>>36824015
How tight were their underage cunnies?
>>
>>36823017

why on earth would you go with a 31 years old guy, what the fuck is wrong with him and you
>>
>>36824815
>le bf xddd fuck off. Thats not even a problem you stupid whore...
This is a boy
>>
>>36823017
For some reason I always end up attracting and getting along with guys 6-10 years older. I hate it since even if they're 5-6 years older it still feels weird.
>>
I have a similar feel to this, one of my high school teachers in my senior year graduated high school when I was in 6th grade.
>>
>>36823057
>man who can't attract women his own age
What makes you assume that? Oh yes, butthurt. Men have preferred younger women forever. Why would she be with an older man? Because he's more promising than the men her own age.
>>
>>36825897
not that guy but I fetishize older men. they are extremely hot. especially if they are in charge. i feel that I feel this way because older men know what they want and how they want to get it. younger men are still searching.
>>
>>36823057
Dipshit OP is an obvious guy. I'm so sick of these retarded newfags not realizing that gay anime shit means gay men
>>
File: 1490628694057.png (40KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490628694057.png
40KB, 256x256px
>I'm 22
>bf is 34
>10 years ago I was 12 and he was 24
>>
Who cares? You losers are just mad because older men where able to get PTP or young 20 year old puss. Follow the law and you'll be fine, who give a fuck what some salty moralfag thinks? Fucking America is so stupid.
>>
File: dmx-13.jpg (19KB, 413x550px) Image search: [Google]
dmx-13.jpg
19KB, 413x550px
>>36823017
>I'm 19
>gf doesn't exist
>10 years ago I was 9 and she still didn't exist

Cool lol
>>
>>36826635
It's just salty young men and hags.
>>
>>36823057
Lol and yet these chicks think they hit gold. Yet another strike to the overall stupidity of women. "Yeah I'm a badass for dating a 40 yr old who couldn't pull a woman in his age group, I'm a bad bitch yeah!" Bitches literally think this way when it comes to older guys.
>>
>>36826050
The fuck are you talking about? I'm 26 and I find it to be a red flag to date a bitch under 21, hell I'm not even down for 23 or younger. If guys are going after younger girls who are gapping them by 9+ years then I assume they have the same low beta ass self esteem as a younger girl going after an older guy. Fuck outta here.
>>
The best thing is taking an older guy's virginity. It's a nice dynamic
>>
>>36826978
What are you talking about? Younger girls are prettier and cuter. What's the problem.
>>
>>36826635
Dude. I'm so sorry but you make it seem like pussy is impossible to get. 20 something's are the easiest cunts to get it from. I'm on this fucking board and even then I have my fair share of stories of fucking some 20 something twats. A reverse opinion does not auto mean people are upset cause it isn't them, no it's pathetic in general and that's the basis of my annoyance, now please go neck yourself.
>>
>>36827055
>it's pathetic to bang hot young girls
Wtf?
>>
>>36827259
He's your typical moralfag who's mad he can't get PTP.
>>
File: flat800x800075f.jpg (21KB, 379x272px) Image search: [Google]
flat800x800075f.jpg
21KB, 379x272px
>Dating a guy online 30 years older than me
>Now I only want to date guys within that same age range
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.