[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate women. I gave up on those normie roasties already.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1493930205235.jpg (13KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
1493930205235.jpg
13KB, 310x206px
I fucking hate women. I gave up on those normie roasties already. But not even those neet e-girls are good, they're the same as those retarded roasties who only want chads. I can't even find dick to suck so I can stop being lonely. What's the quickest way to end this sweet suffering?
>>
Just be youseIf
>>
>>36822697
Fuck off normie get out and stay out rrrreeeeee.
>>
>>36822653
record yourself reading your post out loud and then listen to it.

>quickest way
just grow up and be yourself.
>>
>>36822952
Fuck off normalfag autist.
>>
>>36822653

why did he want pasty blonde cum skins and not women of his mother's race? for status?white girls are not that attractive in comparison to asian girls desu. elliot rodger had shit taste in women. the women he liked were stereotypically hot blonde cunts
>>
>>36822653
You obviously need to shoot yourself in the head. There is no other solution. Women will always want chad most, as that is how they were genetically programmed to do, as well as men were genetically programmed to fuck as many roasties as possible. So, if you can not stand women for what they were genetically programmed to do, and can not be with them for that reason, and suffer if being alone, then lead in the head is the only choice.
>>
>>36823545
He was a racist fetishist in the way that he only wanted white women with blonde hair and blue eyes. Just the same as white men and women (except the hot models) who want Asian people with dark hair and dark eyes. It is a BAD, BAD thing to feel drawn to individuals of other races. Makes you Hitler-level of nazi-racist-pig.
>>
>>36822697
>>36822952
>>36824736

Itt normies and /pol/fags get out rrrreeeeeeeee.
>>
>>36824859
Normie get out rrrrrrreeeeeereeeeee leave now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.