[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any alpha mgtow or is it all 20+ year old virgins that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493729968040.jpg (52KB, 1024x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493729968040.jpg
52KB, 1024x249px
Are there any alpha mgtow or is it all 20+ year old virgins that are just using it as an excuse for being forever alone?
>>
>>36821857
only faggots go "their own way"

Once you start bettering yourself, its only natural to want a proper familia.

newfags push the mgtow or whatever the fuck you call it
>>
Taking responsibility for your own personal relationships is hard. MGTOW are infected by the same faggotry that teenage marxists are, they just shove their failures on a different group.
>>
>>36821857
What kind of fucking style are you using there? Looks like fucking dog shit.
>>
>>36821857
I've slept with about 80 women between 19 and 32 (32 is my current age).

I am now MGTOW. That doesn't mean I still don't pick up a random slut, fuck her brains out and never talk to her again though

Women are just something you use to jerk yourself off with
>>
mgtow is redpill bisexuality is the next evolution of man, greeks did it and they ascended to heaven.
>>
>>36821857
Dan bilzerian but he is a cokehead

Also, that pic is a though red pill
>>
Sure there are. You just won't see them though because they don't spend all their time are /R9k/ talking about it. Nothing says going your own way like constantly telling people that your going your own way.
>>
>>36821857
I'm close.
Huge introvert but stoic masculine. Women give me looks.

But I don't want to be with someone who doesn't know me.

A lot of these women behave like lovesick teens and objectify your body, and it's fucking scary. There's nothing stopping her from vanishing if the dumb animal attraction dries up. Or being vindictive on the way out.

I feel like my best option is to go platonic friendship into relationship but that sort of romance is dead, and women don't know how to talk to men.

Might just go gay.
>>
>>36821857
>using it as an excuse for being forever alone?

Actually, they use it as an excuse for why they can't get girls.

Being forever alone is just a side-effect, it's not the cause.
>>
I am ambivalent on the subject.

I am a 29-year-old guy, 6 ft, good looking, have a college education, a good job, and have been single for about 6 years by essentially I would say my decision, and happy for it.

I don't dislike women, I think there are a lot of great females out there, and many of my coworkers and friends that are women are wonderful. (I know umbrella, but for the sake of getting to the point)

Regarding romantic partners; when I meet a girl, I usually tell them I am not looking for a relationship, but I am open to if something happens. That is truly how I feel, no use wasting anyone's time. Most girls oblige. I don't casually hook up every weekend either.

If I find an interesting girl, I go for it.

Really, and I don't know how to say this and not sound like a dick, but so many women in the 'dating' scene are just garbage, I usually just stay single and do my thing.

On the opposite end of the spectrum; my friends or close ones already in relationships today, how can I put this?

I feel like my life is better than 80% of my friends married, divorced, 3 kids, 4 moms, child support, alimony, and if they do have a 'successful' relationship it is usually pretty far away from storybook, regardless. So it's not just coming from women, there could be both women and men going their own way. But I digress.

I just think we live in a different world today and that is the reason this movement gained any traction. If what I explained is MTGOW, okay, but It it was 1950, I would be married by now, we live in a different world today, unfortunately. And it seems only to be getting worse in general.

Just my two cents, good luck.
>>
>>36821897
>cokehead terrible poker player who posts on social media constantly to try and attract gold diggers that he buys stuff for with his dad's money
>mgtow
hmmm
>>
>>36821857
5'11" - ish, celibate. If a girl is incredibly cute, has my beliefs, and is a virgin. I'll go for her. Otherwise, w/e, I'm going to die anyways. I'm not attractive but I get signals from women,
>>
>>36821857
that picture is pointless. most 'MGTOW's on here already know that women don't want them, but instead of continuing to pine over something they can't have, they embrace that fact and formulate a lifestyle around it. no point in kicking these people while they're already down
>>
>>36822748
This. Men going their own way aren't running around marching for acceptance or support.
They know their limitations and gain positivity from it. What is better?
>tfw no gf why don't girls like me pls be my gf ;_;
or
>well, at least I have time to pursue my interests as a human instead of a testosterone powered robot
>>
>>36821861
>having had sex with on average 6 sluts a year for the last 12 years
>pretending that's impressive
>going on a board for virgins to brag about how impressive it is
wow, you really are cool and alpha and not a beta at all
>>
>>36821860
It looks like someone took a photo to their screen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.