[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post the autistic stuff do you guys do >dress up in military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: anu.png (24KB, 559x484px) Image search: [Google]
anu.png
24KB, 559x484px
ITT: post the autistic stuff do you guys do
>dress up in military gear with a gas mask whilst playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>only drink coke if playing fallout
>make gun sounds
>spend an entire day drawing maps for games that i don't have maps for
>>
Sounds like you enjoy immersion and drawing.

I pick my nose and eat it. Um...I talk to myself a lot.
>>
>>36821953
what do you talk to yourself about?
very original
>>
>>36822009
Usually debating political stuff, sometimes I daydream about razing NYC and committing genocide.
>>
I sniff my dog all the time, literally put my nose on his fur constantly and inhale his doggo goodness, he doesn't even smell bad at all, it's a comfy feel
>>
>>36821854

I do halo shield sounds in relation of my current level of pain.

Let's say i hit my toe in the corner of some forniture.
As soon as I hit it, In my head (sometime even outloud) The sound of the shield breaking down plays.

As the pain is still there and present, I play the "Dwo Dwo Dwo Dwo Dwo Dwo" sound of the shields being down.

When the pain is starting to become less stingy, I finally play the "dwuuuuup" Sound of the shields coming back up.
>>
I unironically play Minecraft without being underage.
>tfw you spent the last two hours of your life digging tunnels to collect somewhat around 30 diamonds per hour
>>
>>36822042
Do you ever fantasize about doggocest?
Just the intimacy in her doggo doo doo hole would feel so right
>>
>>36822125
wait? i thought that was acceptable?
>>
>>36822030

>razing NYC and committing genocide

Kek I love this site
>>
>>36822125
I've only played Minecraft knockoffs and it's fun. It's like a lot of other things. Their good but have a cancerous fan base.
>>
>>36822138
It's literally digital legos
>>
>>36822202
i fucking love lego
>>
>>36821854
>burp in responce to questions
>laugh manically, even in the presence of others
>pick food out of my teeth and flick/spit it at people
>put dirt and plants in peoples pockets without them even noticing
>call people different names than what they're actually called, not acknowledging it at all
>insult people i barely know
>>
>>36822060
I think you win. Highest levels of autism.
>>
File: _off_this_ride.png (296KB, 489x504px) Image search: [Google]
_off_this_ride.png
296KB, 489x504px
>>36822220
>>insult people i barely know

Fuck why do I do this

>talking to a qt blonde at a party
>start talking about music
>says her favorite Radiohead song is Karma Police
>I straight up say her taste is trash
>she looks hurt and walks away
>tfw I like Karma Police and was just trying to seem cultured
>>
I ordered at least a hundred marbles because I saw marble racing videos on Youtube.

I don't know why but it just tickles my autism right.
>>
File: cataw.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cataw.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>36822365
I'm normal on any other aspects of my life I swear
>>
File: Dead_Space_Marker.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dead_Space_Marker.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>36821854
When I'm really bored I like to draw markers from Dead Space. I'm not even that big of a fan of the game, it's just that the design of the thing is pretty fucking cool.

Sometimes I buy Lego for myself. Imagine a 20yo manchild buying a pack of cigs, some booze and a Lego set at the same time.
>>
>>36822543
people will think you're buying it for a family member or something
>>
>>36822060
Weird.
I hear the borderlands shield
>>
When I was a kid I used to skip like a bunny during the 15 minute breaks in school, without interacting with others.
>>
>>36822790
when i was in primary school i use to pretend to be lara croft by myself
>>
>>36822817
Funny enough I didn't realize I was autistic and will never have friends/gf/a remotely interesting life back then.
Took me until age 25.
>>
>>36822817
Climbing? Runnninh
>>
>>36822880
running, jumping, climbing, pretending to have to pistols with finger guns and even making the grunting sounds
>>
>>36821854
I envy you the first two a bit.

I always wanted to immerse myself that much too, but either real life shit came up or i didnt have money.

But i DID play skyrim couple of times and drank beer irl whenever i visited pub in game.

Also played many games high as the sky. I remember barely anything. All i know is i had lot of fun playing, so who cares.
>>
>>36821854
>chew my inner cheeks and lips bloody when talking to people
>tfw saw myself doing it in front of a mirror and saw it's not as subtle as it feels

>cut my finger and toenails shorter until they start to bleed
>>
File: exmple-STRGY_A.1.png (1MB, 1109x707px) Image search: [Google]
exmple-STRGY_A.1.png
1MB, 1109x707px
imagine in my head BTFO'ing Antifa strategically while I command my units from the distance like Lelouch from Code Geass

pic related
>>
File: 1469525948855.png (211KB, 331x352px) Image search: [Google]
1469525948855.png
211KB, 331x352px
>>36821854
>Talk to myself in english (which is not my native language)
>Do weapon reloads with my arm and hands complete with sounds
>Randomly make dumb faces when I'm alone
>Sometimes I get into this super excited mode and do random shit (can't even descibe it)
>When I get drunk I start to slowly poke my finger towards someones face and wait for their reaction

Why am I like this?
>>
File: 1493592432627.png (318KB, 554x568px) Image search: [Google]
1493592432627.png
318KB, 554x568px
>put multiple anime/japanese stickers on my motorcycle helmet
>if there's bikes parked at a gas station I'm headed for, I skip that gas station because other riders think it's ok to come up and talk to me like I'm part of their little circlejerk just because I ride
>when I need to remember something at work (a serial numbers, pieces of info, etc) I picture it highlighted in a lit-up green border like a HUD in a game
>clench and unclench my fists after I finish talking to someone to calm down
>if there's no one looking I'll make a face and mouth things like "why the fuck did you say that?"
>>
Eat sandwich in my uni's library restroom, because can't be bothered to leave the building to do it.
>tfw the looks people give me when I walk there with my lunch
>>
Unironically and literally autistic.

>pace back and forth endlessly, all day, every day
>tiptoe everywhere and bounce when I walk
>constantly immerse myself in internal fantasy worlds I build in my head and never flesh out on paper
>shake one leg constantly
>try to equalize the sensations on both sides of my body (chewing with both sides, stepping on cracks with the same part of both feet, brushing against something again with the other side of my body, etc.)
>react visibly to sounds that don't seem to bother others
>rant internal dialogues about trivial bullshit at people
>speak words aloud when I see them in text form IRL or in my head
>repeat words I've heard recently out of nowhere
>actually get bothered when a letter, day of the week, or month is colored the wrong color
>get somewhat less bothered when the scent or flavor of a thing isn't the same as the color of the product or packaging
>carry around a notebook full of doodles, scribblings, diagrams, thought outlines, poems, etc. written in 4-color pen and colored pencils
>arrange objects in front of me so that they line up right
>smell hands, things, people, etc.
>wave my hands in front of my face while looking at a light with my eyes closed to create a strobe effect
>wear earmuffs for shooting to block out noise
>block peripheral vision with hands and bangs to block out people shaking feet or spinning things while I'm watching TV or looking at the board
>actually have a trigger sound
>get obsessed with topics for weeks on end and learn everything about them; rant and think about them a lot
>repeat rote phrases to myself
>have my own words I use in place of normal ones sometimes ("cha" for "yeah," "hoi" for "hello," etc.)
>>36822220
...why?

>>36822060
I dunno if that's autism or if you're just never getting those neurons back from Halo.

>>36822790
IKTF

Still skip sometimes. I find it's actually about as fast as most people can run and doesn't require as much effort. DGAF if it looks weird.
>>
>>36823052
That's pretty well done, anon. I like it.
>>
>>36823325
Are you me?
Also,

>horny poorfag so stick dick in watergaloon and then wash the cum
>try to watch my neighbor through crack in wall
>use same shorts all month while at home, change to others to go to work, never watch it
>death stare random babies and small children I see in the streets
>>
File: Master Feel.png (60KB, 664x793px) Image search: [Google]
Master Feel.png
60KB, 664x793px
>>36823412
>>36822767

>I dunno if that's autism or if you're just never getting those neurons back from Halo.

When I was younger Halo is the only videogame I had.
Halo 1, 2, 3, odst, Reach and Wars, I stopped with the 4th.
Nothing else, beside a couple of exception (Fallout/Cod BO).

I had an xbox without internet connection, and I lived in the countryside.
I had no friends in my area, and halo campaign was the only thing I could do in my free time.
I rarely invited over to my house A dude, and we used to play halo. This dude lived into the countryside But he hadn't the luxory of my "videogames" (His parents were New age hippies and they believed Videogames were the devil).
To this day I ask myself if I he was there because he liked me as a friend or just because he wanted to play videogames.

To this day I still remember, and I can still voice dub over many of the cut scenes of halo 3.

>Halo stole all my neurons

I'll let you imagine the dread feeling of halo4.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.