[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you actually pay for this trash? http://www.str

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: netflix-logo.png (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
netflix-logo.png
105KB, 1280x720px
How many of you actually pay for this trash?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12909291
>>
by the way I'm laughing at you idiots
>>
>>36821850
I have never used netflix and have no intention to. Everything on there is either some normie trash or stuff I can find on the internet for free
>>
>paying for stuff when you can pirate it
>>
>>36821952
my normie roommates use this shit and I know how popular it is total waste of money
>>
>>36821850
the collection of non english movies pre-90s is pretty bad so it has no use to me. I do use my mother Hulu subscription every now and then
>>
>>36821850
My mom pays for this and its installed on our tv. Orange is the New black is pretty good.
>>
>>36821975
>paying for food when you can steal it
>>
File: 281111_tyrese1a1.jpg (18KB, 324x410px) Image search: [Google]
281111_tyrese1a1.jpg
18KB, 324x410px
>>36821975
>paying for a laptop when you could just steal one
>>
"i dont like this popular thing because its popular and i want to be a special snowflake"
>>
>>36821850

I watched a video of Mark Hamill saying that a movie doesn't have to be good as long as it makes money.

People who pirate movies aren't making any money, thus will not contribute to the social construct in any other way. If they chose to criticize the film, that's free advertising.

In the end, you're wasting your time.

Stop falling for the distraction economy. Only watch films if you need to learn something profound. If you watch super hero movies or chick flicks, you need to rethink your life.

It's the same reason why I don't shitpost anymore. There's no point in arguing. It's by design. Sure, you can reply to comments, but what's the point? It's just a waste of time. People get mad for no reason at anonymous people.

Might as well not go down that path. Might as well try and help people free themselves from this addiction.
>>
>>36821850

me, coz i watch trailer park boys and currently also Mad Men
>>
>>36821850
My mom pays for it. It' ok, I think. Most Netflix original series are blatant leftist propaganda, but some of the stuff they got from other companies is good. Of course, I could easily pirate that, but having it there and in HD is pretty comfy. And again, mommy pays for it.
>>
I just finished rewatching Breaking Bad on it. I wish they had the sopranos cuz I wanna rewatch that too.
>>
>>36821850
Solarmovie has everything on Netflix and more for free and always plays smooth.
>>
>>36821850
I pay for it, as well as Amazon, Hulu, and FilmStruck.
>>
If you don't crunchyroll and chill you are not a robot:
>>
>>36821850
Netflix is rubbish, normie trash with low quality content and a horrible user interface
>>
i pay for it. the only good show netflix has is narcos, the rest is trash
>>
File: 1493875458569m.jpg (148KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1493875458569m.jpg
148KB, 1024x1023px
>>36821850
I've watched pretty much everything on netflix, hulu, and Amazon.

My life is becoming empty
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.