[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grow up being a happy, bright-eyed kid >carefree, enjoyed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1494024800530.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494024800530.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
>grow up being a happy, bright-eyed kid
>carefree, enjoyed life
>get to HS
>first few months going great
>made friends, even got gf
>at winter dance
>friend tells me she's cheating on me
>supported by at least 5 other people
>in shock, first time I felt truly angry
>break up asap
>she says she didn't do it, she's sorry, she wants to get back together
>fuck off bitch I'm done
>refuse to date anyone else for my time in HS
>years go on
>less and less classes with friends
>friend group dwindles
>only two true friends
>become slowly less trustworthy and less social
>just want to go home by the end of the day, don't want to deal with anyone, just want to be alone
>graduate
>only in contact with one friend, still the same to this day
>realize how fucked I am for college
>didn't refine my social skills, prefer not to be in a social environment
>start to fear that it'll go horribly
>start lurking on /r9k/ that august
>first day on campus
>social event that involved loud normie music and "social bonding"
>feel disgusting being around so many people, ears ringing while in bed
>first few weeks pass, no friends since I had no idea how to make friends and had no real reason to make friends
>went without talking so long at one point that I forgot what my voice sounded like
>almost the end of my second semester
>incredibly bitter, the sound of normies is a literal trigger to me now
>have to wear headphones when outside or else I'll become angry and agitated to the point of having to cover my ears
>want to drop out after this semester
>I know I won't pass any higher level courses, I can't take being miserable every day, just want a regular job at this point that doesn't require a degree

Who here /usedtobenormal/? Where did it all fall apart for you? What is life like nowadays?
>>
>>36821427
>Who here /usedtobenormal/?

Me. Until mental illness fucked my shit up
>>
Pls I don't want my thread to die like this
>>
i was always slightly strange, it just took until freshman year of highschool for me to realize that. i prefer being like this, because im not entirely hated by normies or bots, just mildly disliked by everybody from what i can tell
>>
>>36821427
still fucking shit, i still feel bitter and depressed every day
>>
>>36821427

I was a loser wreck in high school, got a shitty gf and clinged to her for years, she cheated on me, I punched her, and it destroyed my life for years, universally hated.

Now I'm normier than ever, and extremely sexually active. Chad-tier. Can't blame other people for letting yourself be broken.

Don't punch women though. That was one of the worst mistakes I ever made, I'm just lucky I was 17 and it didn't go on my record permanently. Seriously, not worth it.
>>
>>36821623
me too
I think it's a fair amount of the demographic here
>>
>>36821427
>Where did it all fall apart for you?

Went through adolescence without having adequate nutrition and hormone levels, so my body and brain didn't develop fully. My parents ruined me with their neglect tbqh.
>>
File: large.jpg (87KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
87KB, 500x318px
>>36821427
>Who here /usedtobenormal/? Where did it all fall apart for you?
Childhood was heaven. It was perfect. Almost too perfect. I'd do anything to keep it that way.
However, my preservation efforts ultimately lead to its downfall. I stripped myself of my humanity, both literally and figuratively, and made everyone who used to love me watch.
What is life like nowadays?
I spend my days regretting. Remembering, as I'm watching an aging reflection in the mirror, through tear stained glasses. A reflection of a face that isn't mine.
>>
>>36824227
That was very poetic, anon. Regret is my biggest fear, so that's why I try not to focus too much on the past because I'll find an endless list of things I could've done different. And once that happens, I'll dwell on it for hours and nothing will be different.
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (18KB, 157x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
18KB, 157x144px
>nailed some loser's girlfriend in high school
>told 5 people about it for shits n giggles
>heard he broke up with her
>allmykeks.jpg
>get hired at a business by her father
>purchase shares and slowly grow my own company
>quit shit job and become my own boss
>break up with the cumdumpster bitch

>in college about to give a speech on successfully running a business
>later spot same loser at a table
>wearing headphones and pudgy
>>
>Had a shit childhood because my parents just fought all the time and had to deal with my shitty sisters
>Use school as a form of venting except I'm an autistic fuck so I just ruin everything
>Grow up into a mediocre human being that can barely pull themselves out of bed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.