[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents are drunk and raging again guys help I dont want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: lzy.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
lzy.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>parents are drunk and raging again

guys help I dont want to live like that anymore
>>
>>36820725
Call the cops and make a noise complaint.
>>
>>36820725
get drunker then them, drink all their booze and start punching holes in the walls and scare the fuck out of them.
>>
File: maymay1.png (84KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
maymay1.png
84KB, 500x567px
>>36820725
End it all now. There is nothing that you will really do of meaning in life. Think of your life in the best case scenario: You somehow get a qt3.14159 girlfriend. Have a kid. Get a good job and lot's of time to yourself. You will die and in the next 150 years nobody will ever refer to you again. And sense you will remain shitty in a shitty life you should kill yourself. You only stay alive under the assumption of "It will get better." or "It's good." All that is a evolutionary mental reflex to continue to live. Earth is a fucking spec of dust on a spec of dust in a spec of dust in specs of dust on a spec of dust among other specs of dust. And you are of the smallest importance to the rest of the universe. Society has only been established for 12k years, and all it's been is shit. Nothing means anything. Everybody is stupid; Including those who would cry when you eventually end your life. They're also just like you, small, except they think about it. They will cry twice at your funeral. Go out to eat. Go home. And go to sleep. And rarely think about you. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1487635328564.jpg (41KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487635328564.jpg
41KB, 380x496px
>mum got annihilated and threw mr nibbles out window
>>
File: NEET pepe.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEET pepe.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
>>36820725
>LOOK AT THE NEIGHBORS GYPSY BOY
>HES 19 AND HE HAS IT ALL!
>BECAUSE HE WORKS!!!
What does he have?
>HE HAS A CAR!!!
>HE HAS APARTMENT!!!
>HE HAS A GF!!!
Haha, he has literally nothing. The car was "bought" on a loan. The apartment is rented. The girl can leave anytime.
>HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT HIM LIKE THIS, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT AT 23???
*tap my head* I have my knowledge
>OH YEAH??! YOU GOT SHIT IN THAT HEAD
*smile smugly* Sure thing.
>IF YOU ARE SO SMART WHY DONT YOU HAVE WHAT HE HAS???
Because i dont want any of it.
>YOU ARE SO GODDAMN STUPID!!! DONT EVEN TRY TO ACT LIKE HE ISNT BETTER THAN YOU
He isnt. I can literally have all his shit in 3 months if i wanted to. All it would take is becoming assembly line drone, taking a loan on a car, renting apartment and replying to the femanons messages.
>THEN WHY DONT YOU DO THAT??? PROVE TO ME AND TO US THAT YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Why the hell should i prove anything to anyone? I already said i dont want any of it.
>WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN??!!
Peace from all of you again. *walk away*
Also OP just get admitted to nut house. Who knows maybe you will even reach the desired disability bux. And then you can move in depressing one tiny room motel.
Or pack your bag and travel with the guaranteed income.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.