[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving with father, step mother, and 3 yr old step brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6242.jpg (20KB, 266x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6242.jpg
20KB, 266x150px
>driving with father, step mother, and 3 yr old step brother
>step brother is playing on his iPad and playing this one app
>he has no idea how to play the app
>he's starting to look fustrated
>I offer to help and he accepts
>I take the ipad from him and he begins to freak out and takes back the ipad
>I tell him I need the iPad in order to help, and he says that he doesn't want any help now.
>a few minutes later he's still pissed.
>I ask him if he needs help again and he yells at me.
>a few days ago I was with my 3 yr old cousin.
>she's on her tablet and she looked like she needed help with some drawing game
>I asked her if she needs help and she said yes.
>I told her I'll need the tablet then she screams no
>one of my relatives came and asked what was the matter
>she said I tried to take her tablet

You know what, 3 year olds are assholes.
>>
>>36820338

Technology is ruining children.
>>
>>36820338
I wonder what these kids will be like when they grow up.
>>
>>36820414
autisitc r9k posters
>>
>>36820338
It just sounds like you're bad with kids. You put an emphasis on taking the ipad, which makes them flip out. They don't automatically connect "getting help" to "having [object] taken away", so you go to [take object away] and then they end up flipping.
>>
>>36820338
Who the fuck gives a 3 year old a $500 tablet?
>>
>>36820574
>>>36820338 (OP)
>It just sounds like you're bad with kids. You put an emphasis on taking the ipad, which makes them flip out. They don't automatically connect "getting help" to "having [object] taken away", so you go to [take object away] and then they end up flipping.

Ha >bad with kids
Bitch fuck them kids
>>
>>36820464
Thing is my parents made me play outside with the neighbor kids.
I only had a super nintendo.

If I ended up here what chance do these little DORKS have?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.