[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I date a pajeet? He's rich and has light skin. He's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3806.jpg (41KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3806.jpg
41KB, 700x535px
Should I date a pajeet? He's rich and has light skin. He's also okay with me staying a virgin as long as oral is cool with me.
pic unrelated
>>
>>36819517
Are you a "fembot"?
Orichinal
>>
>>36819517
Hell yeah fag bro.
>>
>>36819546
yes im a female
xoxorig
>>
>>36819638
>>36819517
If you're attracted to him, yes. If not, no.
>>
>>36819638
Kill yourself stupid bitch
>>
If he's a fully Americanized poo then sure. Never date a real poo though they're awful
>>
>>36820626
He's okay looking but his personality is nice
>>
>>36819517
Both are disgusting I prefer girls and dogs.
>>
>>36819517
As a brown guy, I feel like people should stick to their own strain of human because mixing results in loss of diversity. But I guess there's no danger of whites or pajeets going extinct so that's okay
>>
>>36819517
>White girls have moved from getting BLACKED to getting POOED

When will this train of degeneracy finally stop?
>>
>oral on pajeet
Sounds gross OO
>>
How rich is rich enough to consider dating a pajeet?
>>
>>36821164
hey watch your mouth faggot.
That pajeet has better looks, IQ and personality than you
>>
>>36821396
The guy in OP is black you dumb fuck ass cunt ans POOs are fucking gross looking and the vast majority are dumb as fuck and shit in public
>>
>>36821204
He makes over $200k a year and his parents are rich
>>
>>36821463
he's better than you though. see>>36821573
>>
>>36821611
>Comes from wealthy parents who fled POOland and cowardly took jobs from working class Americans
>Thanks to nepotism and racist Indians, he gets hired as a top POOer and Poos all day for da big bucks

Fuck off bitch
>>
>>36821669
What exactly are you saying? It honestly doesn't matter. You can't compete with him.
>>
Why is no one asking this fake slut to tits or GTFO? Is everyone a fucking reddit transplant now?

Tits or GTFO with timestamp, now, fake slut.

When "she" dodges this post and continues writing stupid shit at a childlike level of writing ability, you will know it's bait. That's how this works. Christ
>>
>>36821573

Why the fuck would he settle for a femanon if he's that rich? He could probably get a 9/10 white girl.
>>
>>36821669

>butthurt that he is much lower status that a pajeet

TOP KEK

Stay mad peasant.
>>
>>36822122
He likes me idk
He thinks I'm "authentic" and cute
>>
>>36820911
>He's okay looking but his personality is nice
sounds like you are settling to me. don't break an innocent heart
>>
>>36822173

Are you smart/ambitious/educated at all?

I'm as rich as your pajeet and i wouldn't settle for anyone who wasn't as smart as me. I'm also white.

Anyway congrats, you seem to have scored big either way.
>>
>>36822237
I want to go to med school but desu he doesn't care about that.
Why are you here if you're doing that well?
>>
>>36822283

>I want to go to med school but desu he doesn't care about that.

Nah, I think that's very nice. Lazy girls are not very attractive.

>Why are you here if you're doing that well?

What do you mean? I was always on 4chan. I'm not a robot. Just passing through.
>>
>>36822364
Ugh, I hate normies on here. You're probably Chad. Please leave.

Anyway, yes, I got lucky for a fembot.
>>
>>36821959
I'm saying Pajeet gets his job based off nepotism. Indians and Chinks are the most prolific cheaters in College and if they're international students, you can bet they've cheated and their family cheated to get here.

>>36822144
How can I be lower than a Pajeet when I'm white? Poos are literally filth and are hated by everyone as smelly, ignorant, bad mannered savages
>>
>>36819517
so he expects you to go down on him? how often do you?
>>
>>36822479

>How can I be lower than a Pajeet when I'm white? Poos are literally filth and are hated by everyone as smelly, ignorant, bad mannered savages

Yeah, I don't see my father inviting you in his office any time soon just because you're white, lol.

You Trumpfags are such cute brainlets.
>>
>>36822411
>attractive white female
>thinking she belongs here
Kek
Fucking kill yourself retarded bitch
>>
My sister just broke up with her Indian bf. He literally peed on her door to spite her...
>>
>>36819638
no he just sees you as this mythical white female he must fuck to feel OK about himself. Make white babies.

Also you're a whore for considering his money
>>
>>36822672
>DUDE DRUMPF LMAO
I hope he ends the h1b nonsense and you Poos are exposed and your infestation exterminated
>>
>>36822699
well deserved I'd do the same
>>
>>36823885
Not really. He's so much of an asshole he's actually at risk of being deported back to India for a few things.
>>
File: india-3249921.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
india-3249921.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>36819517
Yes, Indians are rich and highly educated alpha males.
>>
>>36823976
your sister is a slut for having a boyfriend at all, let alone a criminal, instead of being pure for you.
>>
>>36819517
Stupid cunt, he's gonna rape your mouth and sodomize your ass. I hope you're ready
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.